NEW HERE-TTC #1 Cycle Buddy OV 11/5-11/7Updated for Dec!!!

Heres to hoping we don't need anything next month-but I will try the Pineapple core! I have a whole list of "to do" for next month if stupid AF comes. I didn't realize my temps were so high-yay!
I went to countdowntopregnancy.com and think you will love it!!!!!!!

Checked out the website, really informative! I've signed up but no gurgling/growling stomach is listed lol, I'm not surprised though, never heard that being a symptom before....

Oh, new symptom, my BBs are a tiny bit sore. Not much, but I've had that before af many many times....

Dee-check out the thread on early pregnancy symptoms. I love it! And actually a lot of people mention gurgly/bubbly tummys!!!

I actually looked at that the other day! It's a huge thread, I didn't get very far yet...will persevere!

Chart's looking really nice, fingers crossed it continues!:dust:

I actually looked at that the other day! It's a huge thread, I didn't get very far yet...will persevere!

**I think our charts look really similar. Steady rises with 2 dips.
Would they be any different during 2ww if we were pregnant? I know that temps rise with preg but also toward AF too and thought and you could only tell if you are preg after A if they don't dip back down, or if they go to a third highest level. Mine has to climb all the way back up to high 98's. First month charting so don't know what is normal for me.
Tried to show my mum my chart today-4 kids and its all news to her!

It is huge. I started at the end/most recent and have worked my way down to page 85 so far, lol. But I have to admit I scan them quickly and only read the posts from women who actually had a bfp. Its really interesting. Some women have so many symptoms and some had none! Report they had less symptoms than with a BFN so thought they were out!

**I think our charts look really similar. Steady rises with 2 dips.
Would they be any different during 2ww if we were pregnant? I know that temps rise with preg but also toward AF too and thought and you could only tell if you are preg after A if they don't dip back down, or if they go to a third highest level. Mine has to climb all the way back up to high 98's. First month charting so don't know what is normal for me.
Tried to show my mum my chart today-4 kids and its all news to her!

No, it won't look any different. The only ones I see that you can kind of tell are the ones with the pronounced dip at implantation...yours kind of looks like an implantation dip at 3 dpo but seems kind of early...but who knows! Ovusoft.com has loads of pregnancy charts too, if you want to take a look.

Perhaps I should tell you what mine were last year. I wasn't expecting to get pregnant that cycle but appears that I ovulated late and at 10 to 15 dpo, I felt drained, really really tired. It's not a normal kind of tiredness, it's the first time I felt that way and just fell asleep during the day. That's something I never do. I couldn't drink coffee or eat meat! I would totally gag. No throwing up though. Oh, and the sore boobs, oh my, the sorest I've ever been... never felt anything like that before or since.

And, I got implantation spotting, which I think was a week after Ov. it was light pink and lasted for one day with mild cramps.

Perhaps I should tell you what mine were last year. I wasn't expecting to get pregnant that cycle but appears that I ovulated late and at 10 to 15 dpo, I felt drained, really really tired. It's not a normal kind of tiredness, it's the first time I felt that way and just fell asleep during the day. That's something I never do. I couldn't drink coffee or eat meat! I would totally gag. No throwing up though. Oh, and the sore boobs, oh my, the sorest I've ever been... never felt anything like that before or since.

And, I got implantation spotting, which I think was a week after Ov. it was light pink and lasted for one day with mild cramps.

Thanks Dee, I am sorry-I didn't realize you had been pg.
I don't really have symptoms like that. I mean I am more tired than usual but more like I don't have the energy or desire to do my normal exercise and going to bed at 9:30 rather than 11.
I am the oldest too.......we have so much in common.
I guess we can move this conversation to another of our threads-less to monitor since it seems we are the only ones posting in here now!

Thanks Titi. It's still early days yet so remain positive and yeah, we should move...

By the end of each month I'm always convinced this is the one. I get so excited that I can hardly wait! I usually wait until af is late to test though since I hate seeing bfns. I registered for fertility friend today and it's saying the 6th (for Ov). I don't think I have enough posts to add it in my signature though! No symptoms yet....oh, and I still can't see your chart lol

grrrrrrr I don't know how to make my chart pop up, lol. (Anyone know what I am doing wrong?)

I get so excited too. Last month I got woken up in the middle of the night with naseau the day before AF......now that has NEVER in my life happened. I was so excited I could barely go back to sleep and then AF next day.

Fertility friend thinks I OV on the 5th but I think it might have been the 6th too-either way we're really close! How long is your cycle when are you due for AF? I need to wait until I am late too-DH doesn't like it when I test early, either. I am due the 20th and guess what I have to go to a friend's baby shower the 21st. How torture if AF then!!!!!!!!!!

I had IUI on the 6th - with clomid the week before Halloween and a HCG trigger on the 5th. My AF is to come on the 21st. Doc said to make appt on the 20th to test - I've been testing since 6dpo today is 10dpo all BFN's.

Keep in touch with me as we're VERY CLOSE!!!! Technically I think OV date is the 7th.

Do you have ANY symptoms of anything??

I though clean up in Isle 3 at Walmart yesterday - whoooo that was close!

very bloated and loose BM's

Glad to hear! Any promising signs/symptoms yet?

I've had a very weird cycle this month. Sore boobs and acne, headaches since I ovulated. I usually only get these right before A/F so I think my hormones are out of whack. So it's hard to say but that thanks for asking!!!

Wishing you lots of luck!!

Thanks DexandDoobs!

Hopingforbaby, what test are u using? Ics?

Hi girls!!!!

I'm sorry I haven't been around for this thread - hope you ladies are doing fab.

I got my first BFP!!!! I found out this afternoon around 1:00 PM. Used a FRER in the Barnes and Noble bathroom with SMU. :D I'M SO HAPPY AND EXCITED!! I thought I was out, especially for a first month of trying- but it happened!! :D

Baby dust and best blessings to all of you!

COngratulations KatiePanda! H & H 9 months!!!! Hope you bring us good luck.

Congratulations!!!! Any secrets???? : )

Thank you!!

Honestly? I BD'ed seven days in a row during my ovulation, and used an online calculator to figure out my O date.

Blessings to you girls!! Good luck!

Thank you!!

Honestly? I BD'ed seven days in a row during my ovulation, and used an online calculator to figure out my O date.

Blessings to you girls!! Good luck!

Thanks for sharing!!!! We did 7 days in a row too but got a :BFN: :cry:

Can't wait to hear more!!! Take Care!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->