NEW HERE-TTC #1 Cycle Buddy OV 11/5-11/7Updated for Dec!!!

Helloooooo Dex and La-----wanted to check in on you girls and see how you were doing?

I tested Thurs. FMU and got a :bfn:

Due for AF tomorrow.......ugh.

When are you both due.........hopefully you will need bump buddies & not want to cycle up again!!!!

Helloooooo Dex and La-----wanted to check in on you girls and see how you were doing?

When are you both due.........hopefully you will need bump buddies & not want to cycle up again!!!!

Wow your chart is still looking really good!! This might be it for you!! Mine started taking a dive on Tuesday.

DexandDoobs, sorry about the witch, on to next cycle!

Wow your chart is still looking really good!! This might be it for you!! Mine started taking a dive on Tuesday.

aw..I'm sorry about your AF....but you still have time for an xmas bfp!

Thanks for looking at my chart.......it means nothing to me as I am so new!

oh and it is back down to 98.04 today. I just haven't charted yet as I don't know if today or tomorrow is going to be CD1.

oh and it is back down to 98.04 today. I just haven't charted yet as I don't know if today or tomorrow is going to be CD1.

Titi,

If you do get A/F today(and I hope you don't), Fertility Friends will start a new cycle for you. You would just mark that menses started and whether it was spotting,light med dark etc. and it will change it. So you can still enter your temp. It's good to keep if you are going to keep charting. :) But hopefully you won't need to!!

:hugs:

Titi,

If you do get A/F today(and I hope you don't), Fertility Friends will start a new cycle for you. You would just mark that menses started and whether it was spotting,light med dark etc. and it will change it. So you can still enter your temp. It's good to keep if you are going to keep charting. :) But hopefully you won't need to!!

:hugs:

oh-thanks I didn't know! Today was terrible waiting for AF to show up. When it didn't come by normal time I went through my calendar and looked up all cycles last year and it turns out about half the time it went to 27 days and once even 30. Judging by how I feel today I am expecting tomorrow a.m. esp. b/c of the bfn. will let you know.

Hello Dex, La_LA, HopingforBaby, and Dee

Ready for OV again? KatiePanda got her BFP last cycle so here is to another one for December!!!
How is everyone doing??? I'm only at CD8 but already got a slight line on OPK-although realistically probably won't OV until Wed. or Thurs.

I think I've lost track of where I am this month but it should be around the same time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->