New Here..want to say high!

trying4athird

Mother of 2 <3
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Feel like I am going mad and need someone to talk to and compare symptoms etc..

DH and decided to try for a 3rd we have in the past but not successful. Always ended in miscarriage.

I have DS, who is 10 years old and DD who is 8. I just would like to complete my family after studying and securing a permanent job, now seems to be the right time.

Anyway, been trying acupuncture fertility with Chinese herbs as my last option.
I am late for AF but I think only by a day, I could be 10dpo, I have not tested as I am too scared to and don't want to be disappointed AND I could have got my ovulation wrong.
My symptoms, I have a cold sore throat, a lot of wind,thirsty, moody I had slight sore boobs, but my most obvious is tiredness and my stomach feels so full.

Thanks for reading...just wondering anyone else in the same boat? :hugs:

Hello, welcome to BNB! I'm also newish here and kind of in the same boat as you. I have one 11 year old son and no further pregnancies ever. We aren't officially trying, but agree that we want another one and that now is a good time since we both FINALLY have good paying jobs and a large enough house.

I'm trying to lose weight before officially TTC so haven't been charting, but FF says I'm due for AF tomorrow. I have a lot of your same symptoms, the fullness and the thirst especially. I've also been having to pee a lot, my saliva feels thicker (I remember this from my first pregnancy) and the most notable symptom is the crazy extreme fatigue. I've been so exhausted all day long for the past 3-4 days, no energy at all.

Honestly I was feeling pretty good about this cycle, until a few hours ago when I started having some mild AF like cramps. :( Now I'm thinking she'll probably show tomorrow right on schedule.

I read that most BFPs show on 13dpo and that before that you still might get a false negative. A whole lot of people here seem to get them at 10dpo though! I'd have tested already if I were you, but I also completely understand why you haven't. The disappointment really can be just crushing, even when you know it's still early, especially if you've been TTC for a long time. Best of luck to you, I really hope you get good news this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->