New here

jamieshalon

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am a 35 year old mom of 3 boys and I will be 36 this august. My oldest 12, I have a 9 year old and a 5 year old. My husband and I decided that we just aren't complete yet and we want to not actively try, but not prevent either and see if it is in the cards for us to have another baby. We would really love to have a little girl this time, but it's alway a 50/50 chance there. Honestly I would love to have another little boy too. Boys are totally awesome!!

Hello! I'm a mother of 5 boys aged 18,14,12,9 & 5. We went through a phase of NTNP and are hoping to be blessed once again with a baby (although not this month as af arrived this morning). Good luck with your ttc journey x

Hi everyone. I am a 35 year old mom of 3 boys and I will be 36 this august. My oldest 12, I have a 9 year old and a 5 year old. My husband and I decided that we just aren't complete yet and we want to not actively try, but not prevent either and see if it is in the cards for us to have another baby. We would really love to have a little girl this time, but it's alway a 50/50 chance there. Honestly I would love to have another little boy too. Boys are totally awesome!!

Welcome! Hope your journey is swift :happydance:
I've also got boys, just the two though, aged 12 &10.... They are such a joy! I met my (now) husband in 2006, and decided to extend the family in 2011 but ended in a mmc in June'11 then restarted ttc last month.... Fingers crossed for us all :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->