New here! :)

Hey! I just got my bfp a few days ago. My scan isn't for another three weeks! How did your appt go?

It was good! :) all they did was take my urine and confirm I'm pregnant through that. Then they gave me a buncha paperwork on pregnancy and scheduled my first ultra sound! :)

Aw I can't wait for my first scan, I've worked it out to be near Valentines day which will be cute!! :)
I have my drs appt friday, eeeeeekkkk!!!

I've got my MW booking apt Friday too :) x

My MIL is my MW, was for my first one too. Shes delivered all her grandchildren (11!!) So its rude to break that lol... She seemed excited for us, said that she'll get me booked in next week with one of her colleagues as she's off sick until February. No horrid symptoms here yet, just lower back ache and some boob ache which I've got cream for! Just keep having to remind myself what foods not to eat, and dreading MSickness kicking in!! Was only nauseous with first pregnancy, was sick about 6 times... But I've got a feeling this one is going to be different lol. x

Hi girls,
I hope u don't mind me joining in.... I got my BFP on dec 27th and have worked out my EDD is 4th/5th September.
I am amazed that you hve all got apps so soon. Doc wouldn't take me til 15th jan and I have my 1st MW app on 6th Feb.
We haven't told anyone so writing it here makes it feel real. 😍

Hi girls! Finally got my bloodwork done this morning.. eagerly awaiting the call to give me results UGHHH the hours are dragging! I assume I have to go back in two days for a re-draw... Im so nervous!

Also because I O'd three days early I think I may be 4+6 instead of 4+3 - not sure though

Ooo when is it?? :D

My first prenatal appointment is January 15th, but I don't know if they're going to do an ultra sound at this appointment or not. I have another set up for January 20th and they're going to do an ultra sound at this one :)

Hi girls,
I hope u don't mind me joining in.... I got my BFP on dec 27th and have worked out my EDD is 4th/5th September.
I am amazed that you hve all got apps so soon. Doc wouldn't take me til 15th jan and I have my 1st MW app on 6th Feb.
We haven't told anyone so writing it here makes it feel real. 😍

Yayy congrats to you!! :) my edd is September 4th too!! Buddies for sure! :D OH and I haven't told anyone either..waiting until 12 weeks :)

Hi girls! Finally got my bloodwork done this morning.. eagerly awaiting the call to give me results UGHHH the hours are dragging! I assume I have to go back in two days for a re-draw... Im so nervous!

Also because I O'd three days early I think I may be 4+6 instead of 4+3 - not sure though

Ahh how exciting! :)

Ahh how exciting! :)

Thanks! Looks like we are all buddies lol... Sept 8th EDD here...:D

Ok got my results.. HcG was 1747! So I am really happy with that as it seems to be right where it should be. Going back in 2 days for a re-draw and if all goes well, they will book my first ultrasound that afternoon for hopefully 2 weeks from now.

How is everyone keeping?
I'm 5w 2d today and I can def say it's been my worst so far.
Slight nausea, very emotional in am, upset at dh for buying "wrong" lunch, later on had very slight light brown discharge on TP, I've been an emotional wreck since... Dh asked me to take dog outside and I breakdown into tears, then my pup jumps up on me and I cry. Don't have a clue what's going on with me and I'm extremely worried about the spotting, praying that everything is ok.
Hope u r all having a better day

How is everyone keeping?
Slight nausea, very emotional in am, upset at dh for buying "wrong" lunch, later on had very slight light brown discharge on TP, I've been an emotional wreck since... Dh asked me to take dog outside and I breakdown into tears, then my pup jumps up on me and I cry. Don't have a clue what's going on with me and I'm extremely worried about the spotting, praying that everything is ok.

I know it's stressful. Spotting can be entirely normal. The rule of thumb seems to be that as long as it's not accompanied by cramps or I'd bright red with clotting then it is most likely perfectly normal. Try your best to think positive, I know it so hard trust me ! I've had a loss recently so I understand the fears. And those motions are your lovely hormones coming through hehe xo

I am doing ok, 5 weeks tomorrow and going for third beta since I didn't completely double on the second beta draw. Really nervous but nothing I can do but try to be positive , will see tomorrow am. Symptom wise I have sore boobs, very mild cramping once in awhile, and fatigue

How is everyone keeping?

I know it's stressful. Spotting can be entirely normal. The rule of thumb seems to be that as long as it's not accompanied by cramps or I'd bright red with clotting then it is most likely perfectly normal. Try your best to think positive, I know it so hard trust me ! I've had a loss recently so I understand the fears. And those motions are your lovely hormones coming through hehe xo

I am doing ok, 5 weeks tomorrow and going for third beta since I didn't completely double on the second beta draw. Really nervous but nothing I can do but try to be positive , will see tomorrow am. Symptom wise I have sore boobs, very mild cramping once in awhile, and fatigue

Hopefully it was ok, it hasn't happened since. I think yesterday was def the dart of the hormones kicking in. It was my first day at work today since finding out and it's hard trying to keep it secret!
Sorry about your loss. That must be hard, I know my friend had a hard time but she's now reaching 12 weeks!!! Hopefully it'll be good for you too.
How did u get on with your tests? I don't have an app until 16th...

My blood work went ok so I am now booked for first ultrasound next Tuesday when I will be 6+1! I am super excited...and nervous!

I'm glad your spotting has let up :) Hope you are feeling better today.

You are so lucky to be getting an ultrasound so soon. I'm 5w6d today. I've an app with my dr next wed.
I'm feeling better than Sunday! Just tired.
Hope u are feeli well and hope all goes well on Tuesday.

Thanks :) Yes we can get pretty early scans here.. I think I will probably have 3 ultrasounds in my first trimester or so, I could be wrong though.

I am feeling super tired too, and sore boobs, that's about it! I slept 10 hours the last two nights....

Good luck at your dr apt :D

Yea I'm sleeping about the same and a nap in the afternoon. Whenever I take my pup a walk I feel like sleeping afterwards.

3 ultrasounds in 1st trimester!! That's fab! For my first baby, I don't get one until 12 weeks. It's such a long time to wait.

You must be so excited!!! All the best with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->