New here :)

cillybean83

Reaction score
hey guys! im new here from 3rd tri...my lil man was born on Saturday!!

How are all the babies?? Mine is spoiled rotten already! lol

Welcome and Congrats on your LO!!!!!!!
Bun is doing well - and definitely has us wrapped around his little finger!!! Hope you and LO are doing well and you are recovering quickly :hugs:
xx

Hi I remember you from 3 my baby girl was born dec 6, she spoiled rotten hahaha and when she not in my arms she in grandmas!

Welcome to the baby club. Congratulations. My LO is 10 months now which is incredible to me, but doing well and like all the other babies is spoilt rotten too.

welcome!!
congrats on your new little one.
My little one is 12 weeks old. Hes spoiled rotten to. :) Especially this Christmas.
Whats your babies name, how much did he weigh, did you have your c section or did he arrive naturally?? :)

:hi:
Congrats on the birth of your lil man x

awww yay for all the spoilt lil guys!! they're so deserving of all the TLC they get!

His name is Jonathan Thomas but he's been nicknamed Jack :)

He was 8 lb 12 oz and of course i think he's the best thing since sliced bread lol....i did end up having a csection....so painful!

Welcome and congrats :)
You'll find the time goes SO quickly, so make the most of it! Get plenty rest too after your section.
:)

:wave: hey good to see familiar faces in here congrats on the LO he is adorable :) oh and we will be neighbors soon...we are moving to Jackson at the fist of the year! I cant wait to be back in TN :)

oh wow!!! we should get together sometime when you get settled in here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->