new here

heva510

mum of 6 (twin angels)
Reaction score
hi all new to TTC after losing twins on 10th march to MMC at 13 wks, i'm terrified of trying again but decided to just go for it heather

Welcome Heather. I'm so sorry about your twins. I understand your fear about trying again. For me, trying again is the only thing that has helped keep me positive. It allows me to try to control some part of this grieving process. Good luck to you hon. Hope your BFP with a sticky bean (or beans) comes very soon. Glad you joined us here.

xoxo

thanks hun bit scared incase it twins again as i am now classed as high risk of concieving twins so i have been told x x

Hi Heather - you poor poppet, I know how bad it hurts right now, but I am so glad you are here and found this forum. I lurked here for a long time and have just started posting, but even lurking and reading the posts made me feel better.

Stay strong - and enjoy the babymaking ;-)

Hiya Heather.
I am so sorry for your losses hun :-(
Welcome to the forum. U will find a lot of support here. Its done wonders for me.
It is terrifying to ttc again after a loss but as heart tree said, its what keeps us positive... having eternal hope ;-)

xxx

Hi Heather

I am sorry for your loss :hugs:

I saw you over in multiples, I am sorry that we both find ourselves here too... hope you get your BFP soon x

Hi Heather

I am sorry for your loss :hugs:

I saw you over in multiples, I am sorry that we both find ourselves here too... hope you get your BFP soon x

hi lindyloo so sorry for ur loss :hugs: and remember u from multiples 2

u never know we could end up bump buddies x

Hi Heather

Very sorry for the loss of you little ones.

You'll get loads of support here, fxd for a speedy bfp :)

hx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->