New here.

Kerjack

Wandering around....
Reaction score
I was over in WTTC for a little bit but now I have come over to this side. And I am really excited. I had originally planned to be waiting until August as DBF wanted, but he changed his mind. We had a condom break last night and didn't realize till after, he decided that he didn't want me to take Plan B. Joy to my ears I tell you. :cloud9:

So now we're officially NTNP, just going to kind of go with the flow. I'm not going to start charting temps or anything. I've just been using a chart to tract my af as I never knew when I was going to get it and CM if I notice it. From what I have gathered the last few months it looks like I have an average of 43-44 days between afs.

But yeah I'm rambling. I hope to get to know you all!
Oh. This will be No.1 for us and we're both 21. (I'll be 22 in 2 months :happydance:)

welcomes girls, i dont temp of chart i just write down wen af starts and finishes and wen we have sex :) this will be our first baby im 18 and my fiance is 22 :) xx

I'm new too.

Actively trying - but taking a relaxed approach - regular sex throughout the month and writing down when my periods come so I know my cycle.

I came off the injeection in April and we are seeing what happens.

I don't know what any of the abbreivations for the forum are so help would be much appreciated.

Good luck ladies!

Oh - Im 25, boyfriend is 29 and this will be our first.

x

Hi I am also new. I am not trying just letting things happen. I am the mother of a 3 year old baby girl & a 19 month old baby boy. Best of luck to all of you! xx

PS : I'd love love love another baby boy!!

New to NTNP too, we're ready whenever the miracle happens but are trying the relaxed approach first :)

I'm also new! We are actually going to start ntnp in January... all I plan on doing is keeping track of when AF is here! I am 28 and my OH is 29 and we will be trying for our first :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->