New here

Sammiox214

Reaction score
It's been 6 months and 3 days since the loss of our first child. Due to a horrible ectopic pregnancy in january. Lost a tube, as well as part of my uterus. We finally got the ok to start ttc again. We've been trying almost 2 months now. I thought after all of that it would be easier to get pregnant and thats not the case. I'm just getting to the point where I feel like its just not meant to be. The first time we tried for 7 months to get pregnant and finally when it happened I went through a 3 month long emotional roller coaster. And it ended with the ectopic. I dont know, I guess I'm just scarred once I finally get pregnant, what if its an ectopic again and I lose my other tube as well as the rest of my uterus.

Sorry to hear what you are going through, and for your loss. But, you are not alone, and others with one tube have gone on to have successful pregnancies! I would give it another couple months, and if you do not get a BFP, I would talk to your doctor. Maybe they can give you something to up your chances.

Take care:)

:hugs:
you are not a lone- i had an ectopic and emergency surgery in feb :cry:
I have been TTC ever since and still nothing :brat:
The only thing getting me through it is the hope that my next pregnancy will be succesful and I will finally get to hold me :baby: in my arms and finally get to be the mother that i deserve to be!

:dust: for Everybody!!

It's horrible not knowing what's going to happen but you just need to try and stay positive. I am just wtt but had an ectopic a year ago where I lost my right tube. I'm looking forward to trying in September but also really scared that it's not going to happen or the same thing will happen again. I've waited so long to ttc again due to many reasons so I just want it to happen straight away .

Good luck and hugs to both of you.

Welcome and sorry to hear of your loss. Stay positive as 2 months is still early days. Sending lots of baby dust your way xx

Stay positive. I agree with PP, 2 months is still early, but it does seem like forever when you are waiting for a BFP, so I do understand. Hugs, and sorry for your loss. Relax, and take it easy, and soon you will have your BFP. Many, many woman go on to have babies after losing a tube, so there is very good reason to think you will do the same. Hugs!!

so sorry.... its heartbreaking so many of us have to go through things like this. keep your chin up. keep trying and staying positive. always believe the best until disaster is right at your door. we cant let fear rule us through these scary times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->