New Issys are on C&C...

Hayley90

Complete
Reaction score
:dance:

I got one, my favourite one so far - Watermelons!

They are still uploading more, but they literally posted the announcement on facebook 5 minutes ago!

:dance:

x

Me either, it made me go about £6 overdrawn :rofl: i dont care, i needed it!!

:rofl:
My workshifts are all over the place, i cant risk spending unless i def know i have the money :(

I'm tempted by a few for nappies on our wedding day....nice and bright!! Can't decide which though :dohh:

xxx

YES Pops do it do it!! There are more to come this evening, i LOVE the black owls one, that one is next on my list... its not very wedding-y though is it... xx

I want them ALLL!!!!

But I'm skint.

Would it be terrible if I sold my body to my OH for a few of them? :haha:

Oh my god! I think i am the saddest person i know! I'm on my phone atm and as soon as i read this msg i went straight to google to find cc website and i was so excited i kept writting the name wrong and couldn't understand why i couldn't find the site!
I finally found it and called oh upand asked if i could borrow money till monday lol, he said he'd pay for them! Yippie!

Oh my god! I think i am the saddest person i know! I'm on my phone atm and as soon as i read this msg i went straight to google to find cc website and i was so excited i kept writting the name wrong and couldn't understand why i couldn't find the site!
I finally found it and called oh upand asked if i could borrow money till monday lol, he said he'd pay for them! Yippie!

I have 3 picked out in my basket but am waiting for the rest of the prints to be uploaded. Aargh.

ooh the second lot going up are gonna be in applix too :D

its the aplix im excited for....I had to sell all my poppers!!! :cry:

i want one *stamps feet*

when are the next ones?

rubbish! i want to know whether i want the owls or something better!

(and i really want a bambooty zoomzoom... dont tell the OH...)

Hmm, the prints are cute... but I wish they were in Minky :( I much prefer that to the cotton (?) outer.

Actually, I don't wish they were in Minky... if they were, I'd end up buying more :blush: And I reallly, really don't need to buy any more nappies right now :rofl:

Oh nooooo. As soon as my tax credits come through i'm gonna get the damask and the swirls. And the black owls (to go with the cream one i've got). And bugs and sheep and dogs and eggs and eyes.

Uh oh.....

i got the owl one, 'eyes' yay
i hope it is as amazing as they are supposed to be :)

Eala- im in exactly the same mind as you! Id take quite a good few of them in a heartbeat if they were minky!

The cotton day ones wick terribly :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->