New Issys are on C&C...

They've started to wick on albert too but i'm living in hope that the problem will resolve itself :haha:

But if i had more i'd have enough to change him every 2 hours :)

:dohh:

The prints are so gorgeous!

I only have 1 day baby though, and it's the only nappy I've ever had that has wicked. Only did it once so far, but it hasn't enamoured them to me.

But why on why do they have to have hedgehogs! I protest! Someone make me a hedgehog minky one :rofl:

oh and i've ordered a black damask in aplix :happydance:

I soooo wanted espresso owls, but they only do it in snaps and they don't work for us :(

Jetters - wicking is when the moisture (pee!) is drawn by the cotton fabric to the outside of the nappy. My owl one wicked around the waist and legs :cry: So... kinda like a leak, but not quite? (Did that make any sense at all? :wacko:)

I got the black damask, fish and peace ones. I was really hoping they'd have this bird pattern I saw on the proper Issy site but alas that was not to be. Was wavering over the owls but went for black damask instead. DH liked the owls but I over-ruled him.

oh and i've ordered a black damask in aplix :happydance:

I soooo wanted espresso owls, but they only do it in snaps and they don't work for us :(

We are so similar I want that one too but trying to justify another nappy on top of what I have ordered this week.....:haha:

Anyone know what the red disco dot pattern is like? cant see it on there for some reason!

Mine wick too, I don't care though I'm finding ways around it!! X

Red disco dot is on the c&c facebook page but not the website... it's plain but i quite like it.

Eala... not really! *blush* just sounds like a leak but guess not as much... is that right?!

x

Ordered mine, at the start I had almost £200s worth in my shopping basket lol!! Had to get it down to 2 issy's :cry:
It wouldn't let me change the invoice name to OHs though so I had to log out and couldn't get my dicount :(

Aah to click comfirm or not...part of me says yes part of me says I could make another custom poshbots for the same price aaargh! :haha:

Jetters - kinda :rofl:

Rather than the nappy leaking because it's not absorbent enough, with the moisture kinda seeping out onto the clothes, the wetness is actually being drawn out by the fabric of the nappy itself. In this case, by the cotton outer layer. Almost as if it had by-passed the PUL.

At least, that's how I think of wicking. Someone is probably going to tell me that I'm being a right muppet and it's something else entirely :rofl:

Jetters - kinda :rofl:

Rather than the nappy leaking because it's not absorbent enough, with the moisture kinda seeping out onto the clothes, the wetness is actually being drawn out by the fabric of the nappy itself. In this case, by the cotton outer layer. Almost as if it had by-passed the PUL.

At least, that's how I think of wicking. Someone is probably going to tell me that I'm being a right muppet and it's something else entirely :rofl:

Bypassing the PUL is exactly how i'd describe it. Like he cotton is too absorbant so soaks up the pee :flower:

Ahh I see! Ta Eala! What a pain in the bum... I've deffo had that happen in my Issy, it baffled me why the nappy was mostly dry but wet round the waist! Love them anyway though :cloud9:

Yay, my brain is still working after my first day back at Uni :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->