New job opportunity

jjbubbles28

Reaction score
So I have worked at the same occupation for 17 years. Currently am a veterinary practice manager for 3 hospitals. I had applied to other jobs recently since I commute 3 hours a day. I was called and interviewed for a job at a Cornell hospital opening on Long Island. Not sure if that will add unneeded stress to this already stressful time. I think that venturing into ttc would be easier with the people and clients and the redundancy of my job. I was called for a second interview and awaiting a salary package to see even if it is worth my time withing the coming weeks. any ideas?

How will the new job handle maternity leave? Some jobs (insurance) won't cover pregnancy if you deliver within 10 months of signing up...also will you have enough leave time if u get the new job? I've been at my job for 2 years and I only have 6 weeks saved up...

Maternity and leave time are equal. If pay is equal also it would just be the amount of stress due to opening new practice and anxiety of being a newbie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->