New kids on the block! all welcome!! 7 bfps so far!!

First round clomid I O'd cd17

Second round I O'd today, cd14 which is exactly what I was hoping for!!!! :)

This just shows the importance of testing twice per day ladies!

Attachments

• IMAG1624_1_opt.jpg
    IMAG1624_1_opt.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 3
good thing you tested twice, ready. i'm a big believer in twice a day testing!

I know! I test twice per day from cd10, and if Im honest 3-4 times per day from cd12. Im THRILLED to O on cd14 this month. I feel like we're in with a real shot this month now. We bd'd last night using preseed and softcups and will so the same tonight. I feel excited for the first time in ages :happydance:

I know! I test twice per day from cd10, and if Im honest 3-4 times per day from cd12. Im THRILLED to O on cd14 this month. I feel like we're in with a real shot this month now. We bd'd last night using preseed and softcups and will so the same tonight. I feel excited for the first time in ages :happydance:

:happydance: Lots of baby dust to you!

Sahnie

Will keep my fingers x'd for you! :D

Neither AF nor BFP showing. I am now four days late. 6 consistent high temperatures. I run out of HPTs this morning. I do not want to test anymore, to depressing. This is driving me nuts!

Sahnie

and provera has been prescribed..anyone with experience taking this? hate to down nurses, being one, but she was rather dismissive..i'm trying to ask questions...she is trying to hang up..nice..don't know when to start taking it..had a nice midnight love session this morning and she said to use a secondary method while taking it..?

Hey I was just wondering do people find that some threads are very hard to break into??? Im on a few different threads..some people are lovely and chat away..others only reply to each other and just ignore anyone else.

I wanted to check if this was common or if I am coming across wrong on threads!! :shrug:

So this thread originally began with the above post, but through it a few of us have found new buddies!! :happydance:
Feel free to say hi and to add your story. :flower:

-----------------Future :bfp:-------------------

Ready2Bmum -
Claudinator-
HWPG-
Ltruns33-
Honeyangel831-
SMGP- :bfp:
wantingchild- :bfp:
Sahnie-
Michaelap-
Jonesmommy13-
Mitsy424-

So I know we are on a few of the same threads but I feel the exact same way as you! I feel like I post a lot but don't get much back in return. I've started some and they never get going. I've joined some that fit me but have been around awhile and they are hard to break into. I even tried following journals because it's a smaller group but then some of those don't take off. Maybe it me. I dunno. What do you think since you are on some of the threads with me.

murmers, for what it's worth, i always like to see your name pop up, both here and on my journal :)

Also wow! It seems like this thread is very popular for only being around 2 days ( unless I miss read something) i hope its not too late for me!

Nevermind I see it was started in dec. I would still like to be on here though. Seems friendly.

Hey I was just wondering do people find that some threads are very hard to break into??? Im on a few different threads..some people are lovely and chat away..others only reply to each other and just ignore anyone else.

I wanted to check if this was common or if I am coming across wrong on threads!! :shrug:

So this thread originally began with the above post, but through it a few of us have found new buddies!! :happydance:
Feel free to say hi and to add your story. :flower:

-----------------Future :bfp:-------------------

Ready2Bmum -
Claudinator-
HWPG-
Ltruns33-
Honeyangel831-
SMGP- :bfp:
wantingchild- :bfp:
Sahnie-
Michaelap-
Jonesmommy13-
Mitsy424-

murmers, for what it's worth, i always like to see your name pop up, both here and on my journal :)

Thanks! Means alot! You are my favorite journal!

ha thanks for adding me to the testing list...bfn as of today...yet to start th provera..told hubs to grab some condoms at the store..but don't know when to start it..urgh! wish the nurse wasn't so dismissive ](*,)

Also I think maybe I get I honored because I havnt put in the time that others have. Now that could totally allbe in my head. Nobody ever said that. Just something I sense.

ha thanks for adding me to the testing list...bfn as of today...yet to start th provera..told hubs to grab some condoms at the store..but don't know when to start it..urgh! wish the nurse wasn't so dismissive ](*,)

Sorry I'm late on here but I'm courious why you want condoms?

thanks murmers, i'm blushing. dont take it personally, it's that the thread moves quickly, some people have really pressing questions/comments, and other people are laid back and contribute nicely (you :) )
michael, are you ttc? i dont think you need condoms.... why would she say that? i think she was just knee jerk saying that without knowing your situation. (my two cents)

have to have a bc method while on the provera and for a few days after...the pharmacy was very good "now we see you are taking PNV's"..."yes i discussed this with the MD".."ok, because if you are pregnant..".."yes i am aware"

You're on the test list for ages now Michaelap!! :thumbup: I havent put dates on the list, just "future bfp", cause sooner or later we will all have one :winkwink:

What dpo are? I was supposed to take provera last month (didnt have to in the end), my doc never said anything about bc??

Murmers - i think we're on 3/4 various threads now! :haha: we're in similar situations so thats going to happen. Of course you can join! :hugs: Il add you to the future bfp list.

Ive learned to join the threads I like and if people dont want to chat I just unsubscribe. Some of the bigger threads are hard to keep up with, so Its hard to address everyone.

idk if i ovulated..hard to test due to working FT nights...so have extra love time the week the apps say i should ovulate..cd44 though..usually a perfect 28dayer..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->