charlotte

Reaction score
Hello all, I am new to this, I am Charlotte, I am 28 yrs old and live with my husband on The Wirral. I love all types of music, reading, writing, emailing... I am due to give birth to my 1st baby, on the 29th September, however, have been booked in for a C-section on the 2nd October. Just hope that nothing happens inbetween those dates! I must admit, I am getting scared and worried now .. but the surgeons are in charge. I have a pre-op talk on the 27th September, to go through all the forms and things. There is not much else that I can do now ... just hope that JellyBean arrives ok and is healthy and fit. Least that we know whats going on and can be even more organised. I hope that I havent bored you, and hope to make some new friends! Take care, love from Charlotte, Karl and JellyBean x x x x I can be reached at [email protected] or add me to msn chat. :D

Hi Charlotte

Not long now :happydance:

Defo haven't bored me - You haven't see how much some of this bunch can ramble yet!

:lol:

x

Hi Charlotte!
Welcome to BabyandBump! https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v315/princess_h/Fave%20Smileys/wave.gif
Not long to go now and Jellybean will be with you!!!
How exciting!!! (i would be nervous too! lol!)

xox

Hi hun and welcome to the best pregnancy forum on the net :D
dont tell wobbles and the rest of admin i said that would like their heads still to fit through teh door :lol:

Not long till your holding jellybean now, so excited for you

good luck and hopefully it will be the best experience in your life :D
all the very best to you and your husband take care and hope to chat soon
love jean adele & colby
xxxxxxxxxx

https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/no1tam/fetch2.gif

Welcome to the fourm!

Oh wow, I bet you are counting down the days now!!!

Hope everything goes to plan and wish you all the best............

Look forward to getting to know you. xx

Hiya hun and welcome to the forum.

Congratulations and good luck. Not long now and you'll have your bundle of loveliness. Relax and take it easy before the big day.

Take care.

Jen xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"