• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New month, new cycle! Anyone else around cd1?

Oh yeah, Jolene, Provera is always given for 10 days... Then 3-4 days after, I get the :witch: (next Friday or Saturday, probably). Ugh.

Hope the Clomid does the trick for you! Let us know.

Happy Friday, everyone. It's been a hellish week for me. Hopefully after next week (finishing Provera and AF), things will get better over here.

Onwards and upwards to next week STACE!!! xoxox We will be so glad to hear when your AF arrives fresh for a new cycle sweet :)

Well I got a neg OPK today the smiley has been and gone which is great news considering we tried really hard to catch the eggy!

So I reckon today for me is 1DPO. But I'll wait for FF to put the lines in before I start cheering :) I hope we have done enough... DH is such a good man running home and waking up early for BD.. I would love to make him a daddy this month xox Keep FXed for me ladies xo

And Im off to a BBQ tonight where I'll have a few drinks so that should really stuff my temps up for tomorrow... @!

My fingers, legs and toes are all Xed for you, Kat!!! Really hope you caught the eggy this month, lovely! Have fun at your BBQ!

Which brand opks do yall use? I want to use fmu which one works best with those? Do any of you use the clear blue fertility monitor?

Kat, my fx for you! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Chicken little, your lucky cylce is on the corner, don't worry! Do a fertility diet, excercise and have fun a lot, too! I hope this coming AF is the last this year, ok?

How is everyone doing today? Spring is finally here, I would love to be pregnant so much!

Which brand opks do yall use? I want to use fmu which one works best with those? Do any of you use the clear blue fertility monitor?

I was using the ClearBlue digital OPKs last month and this month I was using the CB fertility monitor. The fertility monitor uses FMU. I was using second urine of the day for the digital OPKs.

I hear u Kat tonight is girls night!!! I Don't know if I will drink though still feel kinda guilty about it but who knows I might drink one...Stace Im so sorry about everything you have going on just keep faith in God and he will bless you!!! :hugs:

Chicken little, your lucky cylce is on the corner, don't worry! Do a fertility diet, excercise and have fun a lot, too! I hope this coming AF is the last this year, ok?

:hugs: Thanks, Pelle! I really hope you're right. I'll be so upset if Clomid doesn't work for me next month. Do you have any suggestions of where I can find a good fertility diet? I've always been curious about them. I've just been trying to eat healthy for the most part and I've been taking my Folic Acid pills since November.

Kat- You have such a awesome guy for getting up early to bd! My hubby leaves for work so early...I'd be the one getting up early...but that ain't happenin...at least not this cycle:haha: Have fun at your BBQ!

Stace- We're keeping tabs on you and sending loads of patience your way while you wait for af to arrive. :hugs:

Brooke- CVS brand says you can use fmu. Clearblue non-digi and Answer says you can use any time of day. So I guess it doesn't matter really just as long as it's concentrated and if you test really early in the am, I'd test again in the evening so you don't miss the surge.

Pelle- I would love to preggo this spring too! 4 years ago at this time I got pregnant with my DD. It was great not being super big til winter time...

Well gals, my cervix is SUPER SUPER soft and SO high that I can NOT reach it! (I mean: what I can reach is that soft) So I have no idea if it's open or not. But I pulled out the longest most perfect sample of EWCM!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: (just like this from beautifulcervix.com https://www.beautifulcervix.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/day-19yonijuice1-222x300.jpg)
I don't know if I'm ovulating (obviously with my lack of +opks) but if I'm not then my body is playing some awful game on me. :haha:

Do you ladies think I should go back into FF and change the days I have listed as HSO to just MMO, since now I know what HSO really feels like?

I think I will....the ewcm will stay though since I've been having it for days now, just not this awesomely.:smug:

Stace Im so sorry about everything you have going on just keep faith in God and he will bless you!!! :hugs:

Thanks, Brooke. I'm trying really hard over here. I say my prayers everyday and hope that next month will be my month! It's heartbreaking each month something goes wrong. I know it will be worth it, but it seems so far out of reach sometimes. Takes a bit to recover my optimism. :hugs:

If i dont get my :bfp: this month im buying the clearblue monitor!!!

I know everytime :af: comes it breaks my heart then I have to pick up the peices and try again its hard one of the hardest things ive ever had to go though...but I pray every night that we will all get our :bfp: soon!!!

Morning girls!

Amber - I will be SO supprised if yu don't get a +OPK today! Go BD girl! :p

Kat -Have fun at yor bbq

Well, it is a big day for me. We are leaving here i like 10 min to go sign closing papers on your new(first) house! Then we have an awards banquet for DH's work tonight. I finally got my red line on FF today! I am 3DPO and my temp shift is the best I have ever seen it! I am feeling hopeful again :)

Juniper- Congrats on your new house!!! :yipee:We bought our first home in Aug last year so I know how exciting that is!
And thanks, I hope I get a pos opk too...I'll test again tonight.
Your thermal shift looks good! :thumbup:

Wow, Jenn things really seem to be turning around for you. I'm so glad!

I went for my scan today and the doctor was really happy with what he could see. The two biggest follicles were 15mm and 11mm. He says they grow on average of 2mm a day so by CD 15 (when he predicts I'll Ov) the 15mm should be up to 25mm, yay. He says we must BD Sun(CD12), Tues(CD14) and Thurs(CD16). How does that sound to you girls? I want to BD every day from Monday, but he says he doesn't recommend that.

Yay Juniper we bought our first house back in october and we are still working on it...So we are at the in laws till its done. Im so nervous and excited at the same time about this month I have a really good feeling I will get that :bfp:

Thanks everyone!

You are right Jolene, things to seem to be looking up :) I hope that they continue that way and I get a BFP! That is great news about your eggs. I guess the doctor wants to give your DH's sperm time to regenerate? I have heard of that approach, but I guess I have a more the merrier attitude about it :) I would follow docs orders if I were you.

I got my fingers crossed for you Brooke!

:dust: to all

Jolene- That's excellent. I'm so glad you're follicles are growing well. I wonder why he doesn't recommend BDing everyday during that time?

OK Ladies, are you ready for a move?

New TTC Buddies Group! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back