• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New month, new cycle! Anyone else around cd1?

Hey FarmersWife!

Thats wierd news = how come you won't ovulate..?

Kelly you are always welcome tell us your preggo stories so we can be green with envy hahahahaha!!!!

Wow Kelly you from Sa too! I am so glad i found a thread where the ppl actually chat... joined other forums and you get like one post a month soo im so happy to have some crazy baby making ladies to chat tooo!!!! yah!!!! :)

I had an eptopic pregnancy last feb and had my tube removed so i do ovulate but the egg has nowhere to go. So frustration its taking so long i just had to look at at a bloke and i was pregnant lol

FarmersWife Aww I see xoxo well best of luck for the month when you do get the eggie in the tube xox

Yeah we do chat a bit Gaily :) and I'm not from SA but would like to see SA one day :)
I'd also love to see america.. sheesh i'm not fussy I just like travelling in general!

Sa is stunning. we back packed Europe for a month in summer last year befoer returning home and I have to say no where gets quite near the beauty we have in ouw back yard! so save the bucks and do it! you will never regret it. my ex boss come over becuase of me and he comes back every year now.

I cant wait to come and se eyour country on the other hand and also thailand and hong kong maybe a bit more than the USA. Dh has been to the US he worked ont he cruise ships so its not a biggie for us. thailand Indonesia and the cook islands! hmmm guess im a beach bumm at heart LOL

Totally! Have done Europe and loved it...

So what's happening in your cycle since this is a ttc forum :) Do you temp? OPKs? on Chlomid or anything tell us your story if you feel comfortable :)

well dont temp, check CM and get o pains everytime so i know wheni either have o'd or are about to... very lucky i guess, never tried temping and know Dh doesnt like me stressing about so he wouldn't like that one bit.

i am takinga herbal fertility enhancer this cycle then i am going to follow SMEP as well and see what we get, think we dont bed enough around o time so going to make sure we get our groove on, LOL!

what about you ? and all the other ladies on here.

Also so not looking forward to the agonizing tww! wish i coudl get a magic test that gives you a :bfp: at 7dpo! cuase that when i start going crazy!

Hi Gail I'm in Southfield. I have family in Fish Hoek and we love the beach there except when the sharks are eating the people!

Kat, you should post your song here. I doubt everyone has read it, it's brilliant :rofl:

I was feeling so silly that morning but its funny how relevant that song is Jolene.. I might just do that :)

Gail I've been TTC for about 3 months off BC since last July.

I'm 31 and DH 38 and I now Temp and use OPK as well as microscope and check CM and sometimes CP but I find CP is too confusing...

Hoping for the BFP this month too :)

Ok so this is the crazy song...

It's BD time... (sing to its raining men)

Estrogen's rising...
Temperature's getting low
According to all sources
The bed's the place to go

Coz tonight for the first time
And OPKs will tell you when..
For the only time this month you see
The egg will be ready and then.....

It's BD time
Hallelujah its BD time
Amen!

I'm gonna go out and get the DH
Hurry up now don't be late!

It's BD time
Hallelujah its BD time
Amen

E... W... C.... M
Temp dip says it ready for sperm.....

Oh It's BD time yeah...

Yip, I'm from Durban but been living in the UK for 3 years now.. Ladies I know this might sound so obvious but I didnt have a clue until someone told me that yiu shouldn't use the 'PLAY' lube as it can kill spermies. So, when we stopped using that, babba came along.. Just thought I would throw it out there although you prob all knw as much and I was just being a dumb blonde hee hee hee.. Also, we bd'd once every 2 days from the day AF stopped until about 5 days before Af due again-and got BFP.. The month before, we BD'd everyday 3 days before and 4 days after ovulating and got a BFN-so maybe worth trying the every other day thing. Just throwing it out there.. I so want you to all get BFP's !!!!!!

OMW! KAT i laughed out loud in the office! you gott post that for the world to see! so cool!

Hey Kelly I jsut moved back now 8 months ago when we started TTC. lived in London for 4 years and loves it but there i nothing like home! so happy to be back.

didnt know about play... so thanks. dont use it though but its good to know.

Stace I never thought we'd be willing on AF for you, but I hope she comes soon!

'Mommies in the making' but would that work for us who already are moms?

I know! I'm wishing for AF too, but I know it won't be til a few days after I'm done the Provera. Today is day 5 of taking that so 5 more to go. :(

And yeah, that's why I thought it was kinda dumb and may not work...cuz some of you ladies are already mommas...So disregard my name for the TTC group, even though you're trying to be a mommy again! :winkwink:

Welcome back to Kelly and welcome to gailybaby!

Kat, glad you got a hold of DH to get the BDing on! ;) Hope the softcups do the trick!

hello everybody!

It would be great to stick together! :hugs: I have problems to find this topic, too, is there a bookmark function or something? There are so many threads every day:)

I have no idea when my O is, I will count DPO 1 from Monday I think. My O is due these days, it is usually CD 14-17.

Stace, don't worry, next year this month you will have your little baby in your arms, too!!!!!

STACE xox :hugs: soon lovey :) 5 more days its just like waiting for AF to finish lovey :)

It will be ok I'm sure you'll feel better when this time has passed xo:friends: :flower:

Yes those are my future baby names :) So I think maybe I missed The O cause dummie me didn't test over the weekend and I only tested twice this week lol im slaking I know but we have been bding alot and using pre-seed...I love the song its adorable!!! Im so glad I have yall to talk to it feels good to know that when im down about things I can come here to vent! I pray we all get the BFP we all want so badly

Wow I missed a lot in one morning!

Welcome to all you new ladies!:wave:

I love the names you guys came up with. Maybe something like Crazy Egg Catchers or Crazy Sperm Seducers! :haha: I don't know...hehe

Pelle- I usually find this thread by going to my user cp. You can find it there whenever there are new posts.

Kat- That song is awesome! And I'm so glad you got your +opk! :smug: Hope the softcups work for you.

I'm still getting negs (in fact, they're getting lighter :cry:) and my temp isn't budging. But I did get some bding in last night! hehehe

Thanks AmberDawn I think your the first to like it well besides me and DH!!!! Im sorry your gettin -opks :-( I hope you get a + one very soon!!!! Im not sure if i missed mine or if it has not came yet hmmm idk lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->