New month, new cycle! Anyone else around cd1?

10 Days of taking Provera??? Chicken, I thought one or two tablets would do the trick.

Amber hun I hope those OPK's start to darken. Perhaps you're ovulating this weekend. The EWCM is good so just keep BD'ing every other day and I'm sure you won't miss your chance.

Don't worry Brooke as long as you've been BD'ing you're still in the running for 'Who wants to be a millionairre', I mean 'mummy'.

Haha Jolene that made me giggle! Im still pretty positive I will get a :bfp: this month!!!! Along with everyone else in here!!!!!

I like your PMA BWilliams! :thumbup: And I hope you're right! I really want that :bfp:

Thanks Amber Its just something I really want and being positive makes me feel one step closer...

Wow, I feel really left out! lol.

So sad that I missed Kelly. If you check back, it was great to see you. I am so happy that things are going good with the bean. You are an inspiration :)

Amber - Do you take your opks are the same time every day?

Kat - Love the song! That was awesome :)

Brooke - I agrees with Amber. I love your positive attitude. I with that I could keep one.. I always feel destined to fail deep down and I really wish I didn't. I also like that you already have your names picked out. I thought that we were silly to have done it. Make me feel better someone else has too :)

Welcome to Gailybaby and Farmerswife! We are really getting big aren't we?

Update on me - I am really happy today. I woke up and my temp is still up! I was really scared for a few days that I wasn't going to ovulate. I think that I get progressively more neurotic with every cycle...

So, shall we take the suggestions for names that we have and put it to a vote?
we have 6 to choose from I believe:
mommies in the making
crazy egg catchers
crazy sperm seducers
crazy baby making ladies
the courageous conceivers
BFP - begging to be fat a pragnant

Pick your favorite and then we will narrow it down again if we have to...

Hey Juniper! :hi: No, I haven't been taking them at the same time everyday.:nope: That may be my problem....I usually take one with fmu (as the cvs brand instructs) and then again in the afternoon or evening. But I haven't been keeping track of times, just going when I have to after holding it for a while. I already took two today. One clearblue (non-digi) at 8am (was very faint) and one Answer brand at abt 1:30pm and it's abt the same as the one from yesterday morning. So I guess maybe I'm still working up to the O. What do you think? and when do you suggest I use them? :shrug:

As for the buddy name....hmmm...That's a tough one. I must have missed seeing the BFP begging to be fat and pregnant one! That's super cute! I think I'll vote for that one. :thumbup:

Hey Amber - Hmm.. I probably wouldn't mix brands because of the differences in sensitivity. Also, do you dip or test midstream? If you are not going to use FMU, then I would definitely pee in a cup to check the color. If it is too light, then I would dump it and try again in an hour or so. Hope that helps..

Also, thanks for voting :) I will keep a tally.

Also, you might find this site interesting... I like to look up the sensitivities before I go shopping :)

https://www.peeonastick.com/opks.html

Thanks Juniper. I only just switched brands yesterday as I ran out and had the clearblue ones on hand. Then today I went grocery shopping and picked up the Answer ones since they are cheaper than the clearblue (plus you get 20 instead of 7). I have been using a cup for all my opks.

I didn't know about the sensitivity thing. CVS isn't on there. The Clearblue is more sensitive than the Answer ones....hmmmm...interesting...and yet the Answer one gave a darker line today.:-k Maybe it would have been even darker with the Clearblue? Then I guess that would have been much darker than this mornings? :shrug: It sure is confusing me! Oh well....I'll get the hang of it. I'll finish using the Clearblue ones before I use anymore of the Answer ones. And try to stick to one brand each cycle as well as test at the same times. Thanks :hugs:

Im positive now but when I get that bfn I get down or when af comes I get down. But this is hard everything you have to do the meds the temps the opks...TTC is hard lol. I like the BFP one for a name!!!

Morning all :)

Amber I'm not sure about your chart lovey... might be a long cycle again?
Juniper congrats on the temp shift... you can give DH a rest :) and yourself of course :) You pick the name since you were first to O I think it's your duty heh heh...

I had a small temp rise this morning so I think I might have O'd yesterday but will OPK test again today and test temp tomorrow to confirm for sure.

Glad I found DH to BD in time :)

Its Friday... i looooovvve Fridays xoxox

Babydust to us all!!!!

I wish it was friday already its still only thursday night here :-( Kat Im glad you got your O!!!

Brooke - Yes, it would be best to use FMU for opks. The more concentrated your urine is, the better chance of seeing that line. Thanks for the vote! :)

Kat - Do you have a vote?

Brooke I test twice a day with OPK when its getting close to O sometimes 3 times (9am, 2pm, 9pm)... I'd hate to miss the eggy..

They say not to use FMU? but this works for some?

BFP begging to be fat and pregnant is my vote thanks to Juniper's DH :)

LOL - So far, it looks like BFP is going to be it. DH will be pleased. :)

yes I think the BFP is a good one - kudos to your DH for getting involved :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->