New mum present?

zebbed89

mummy to mollie & wtt
Reaction score
My friend gave birth to a little girl the other day I wanted to pht a hamper together for her ive put one together but was just wondering if you mummy's would be happy with it?

It contains
Soap and glory minis set
Lip gloss
Baby powder Yankee candle
A new mum survival kit in a tin.
2 face packs
Box of chocolates
A first year diary book
Tatty teddy babygrow, vest and bib
Baby socks
Wipes
Pink babygrow hat and vest(coming tomorrow)

I just hope she likes it! For some reason I cant upload a picture xxx

Sounds lovely! I love the idea of hampers which aren't related to just the baby. Its important for mum and dad to be spoilt too.

My sister and her oh had their baby 2 weeks ago and I put together a hamper for them both. Nothing baby related. It was a breakfast hamper which had continental breakfast items, full English breakfast items, apple juice, milk, butter and some cookie dough (she has a sweet tooth)

They loooooved it as it was an 'outside the box' kinda gift and something for just them to enjoy.

Your friend will love her hamper!!

Sounds fab, I'm sure she'll love it!

Lovely, my sil have me some sweets and bath stuff and my neighbour too, and it was so nice to be spoilt like that, I'm sure your friend will love it.

Amazing. I got quite a few hampers when Millie was born and my favourite ones were the ones that had a little treat for Mummy too! :)

It sounds really lovely, and I am sure she'll love it!

That sounds lovely, it's so nice for Mum to get a pressie as well! I got a gift voucher for a massage after Charlie was born and it was the best gift ever, I so needed it after a few sleepless weeks.

Thank you for the replys im glad you liked it. Im taking it round for baby snuggles today so hopefully she likes it x x x

Sounds fab! Hope your friend likes it.

I'll be putting one together for my Sister...hers will contain Wine though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->