New names :( opinions please

BethHx

expecting #2
Reaction score
After OH deciding he doesn't really like our chosen names of Max and Eliza we have had to see what else we both like

Harry for a boy and
Annie for a girl
Is all we agree on.

Is Harry extremely popular? I only know of one.
Thanks

I really like both, very classic. I know Harry is supposed to be very popular but I know of only one.

Harry is quite popular, but that shouldn't matter! It's a lovely classic name, you can't go wrong with it x

Harry is a very popular name. I teach 6/7 year olds and I have 2 in my class alone. However it's a lovely name so if you like it, go for it.

Thanks everyone, I am still fighting for Max xx

I think Harry is incredibly popular. I prefer Anna to Annie. Such a shame about Max. What happened to Ivy?

I love both. Apparently Harry is very popular but I only know one baby Harry.

I think Harry is incredibly popular. I prefer Anna to Annie. Such a shame about Max. What happened to Ivy?

Ivy was for a friend who isn't a member on the forum,
He has said he likes just Max but not the longer versions.
I don't think he knows what he wants to be honest!
Going to take a few weeks off baby names then see if we still like the same four

DS had 2 cousins born within 6 months of him both called Harry and nearly every child was called Harry back then but now he is in school their is only 1 Harry in his year (god only knows what happened to all the other Harrys)

I know quite a few Harry's, ranging from 20 years down to 1. I LOVE Max, couldn't use it though as it's my little brothers name. Eliza is lovely too, maybe after a bit of a break from the whole name thing he might forget that he went off them. Annie is nice, but I agree with pp, I prefer Anna, maybe with Annie as a nn??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->