• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

new new meadowhall meet :-)

Just been told about this is GS, let me know if there is room for a little one and i will tag along too

Always room!
Not sure what Flynn will think of another boy coming.. He's had his pick of the ladies so far, he'll have competition now lol

Yep, good for me :thumbup:

Please come Kate1984, so you can share your ebay secrets :haha:

Katie, that's such a cute new pic of Lily :flower:

kate 1984 you feeling better now :flower:
you can come on the bus with me if you still not got car back on road :flower: just let me know and well arrange something :thumbup:

i want that jumper lillys got on in that pic its rite good its got little ears on the hood and everything :cloud9:

Mee too... I can do anytime now!! Isit still 1pm outside boots?

The upper central carpark has mother and baby spaces just by the entrance nearest boots, if the mother and baby spaces aren't all taken up by cocks who don't have kids but think urgent cArs won't get scratched in a bigger space.. There's a massive problem with that at meadowhall but they don't care, I'm considering vigilante justice and keying all the cars that don't have baby seats in!
Apologies for rant lol

:rofl: Tanya, you go girl! It's the same everywhere, maybe if places fined the arseholes wouldn't park there. Last time I parked at Meadowhall a woman got out of the car with a 14 year old. As far as I could tell she wasn't in a buggy, she managed to walk really well :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->