• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

new new meadowhall meet :-)

leahsbabybump

Mummy to 3
Reaction score
Just opening a new thread for another meadowhall meet :happydance:

Anybody is welcome the more the merrier :thumbup:

List of whos coming:-
leahsbabybump
kandbump
sapphire1
jemmax
mrsengland
tanya

Just with referance to the last post in other thread its looking like a thursday this time any objections to thursdays?

The next thursday i can do is 13th october

Thursdays are good for me and hopefully i won't be ill this time!

^ hope your feeling better now.
If it's hood for everyone I can do the 13th no probs, you can all laugh at my hair then, I'm hoping to have it all cut short on the 11th ready for the wedding.. Dying it purple too so should be interesting lol

I'll have to wait until I start maternity leave 11th Nov as I'm still working full time so can't get to M'hall during a week day. But it will be lovely to meet you all then.

x

I'm feeling much better now thanks girls =) 13th is good with me and Delilah!

i'l let you know, OH's EX is messing us about atm with contact and we are supposed to be having LO for a week in Oct but now we don't know when

I'm not sure if I can do the 13th. I go to baby group on Thursdays, and there's a Thurs where the HV is meeting me there for an appointment. My baby brain can't remember if it's the 13th or the week after lol. If I am busy the 13th, but the meet is before 1.30pm I can go though :haha:

im avilable for a morning meet we are exclusivly ff now so doesnt take me hours to get myself 2geva and bf my cluster feeding monkey lol

It might be less busy on a morning too. Lets see what everyone else says - I don't blame them if they don't want to get up early :haha:

lol OH whent to gym this morning he said to his cousin "ring me up at ten to get me out of bed" his cousin goes "your a dad now mate you will be up" lol
i dont htink we realise as parents sometimes how early we are actually out of bed somedays :-/ i sometimes supprise my self ill be pottering about the house in the morning and ill be thinking its like 10am or something when really its like 8am lol
meadowhall however doesnt open till 10 so i suppose thats not so early :-/
will give you a few hours to have a coffee before you have to shoot off :)

It opens at 10, bloody ell! I'll have been up for 4 hours by then :haha: I've forgotten what lie ins are *sigh*

^^lol some days im up at 6-7ish somedays she lays in till bout 10 :-@ just depends what time we go to bed cos i just take her to bed when i go so shell usually go 9 hours from when she goes into cot depending what she slept like during day like now for instance she has slept for bloody ages now we ready for bed so will take me a while to get her back down then shell probs sleep till 9-10ish

I'm up for meeting early... I don't sleep much past 6.45 these days lol

the joys of motherhood haha
saying that i got to sleep from half past midnight last nite till half 11 this morning woooohoooo were bottle feeding now so dave got up and fed her even though hes got cold bless him

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->