• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

new new meadowhall meet :-)

It annoys me sooo much not being able to get a parent and child space! Infact it annoys me if the child is 4 and walking! :growlmad:
I met Leah last week I went at 9.45 and all parent and child were full then... In marks and spencer AND boots :growlmad:!

dave goes mental if he sees the people who dont need the spaces he actually gets out the car first he asks um politly to move if they dont move he goes nuts he shouts at them swears its rather funny actually he once got in this womans face and said why are you taking the bay up you dont have kids etc she told him to get a life n piss off lol so he whent mad and the woman goes oh if your wife was hear id take it up with her and all this so dave said shes in the car love shall i getch her you can speak to her (she couldnt see me as dave has a chav car with dark tinted back windows lol) she didnt believe him calledhim aliar and everything so i got out the car and said oh you wanted to speak with me she SHIT her pants got in the car and spe doff was sooooooo funny it all started out by dave just saying oh do you know your taking up a parent bay its meant for people with car seats

:haha:! Well so they should be told.. It's Fking annoying! It's hard to get a carseat in the car when your in a normal space :/

its not just that then once you parked in a normal space managed to get car seat out you have to walk down the road with LO to get in the shop dont know about your supermarket but at handsworth some people treat the car park like a flamin race track they go flying round corners n lot :-/

its not just that then once you parked in a normal space managed to get car seat out you have to walk down the road with LO to get in the shop dont know about your supermarket but at handsworth some people treat the car park like a flamin race track they go flying round corners n lot :-/

Handsworth Asda, I havent been awhile but haven't they moved parent and toddler further away from entrance? and put "eco space's" near door or something?

I'v given in trying to park in parent and toddler space's, if someone parks to close i don't mind knocking there car so i can open door to get henry in ;)

Not sure what im doing 12th yet depends on Monday and OH nicking car.

:haha: at Leah and Dave.

Danielle, it's the 13th (Thursday). It would be good if you came along. Don't worry that you haven't met us yet, you probably know me better than the lot that have met me. Loser!! :haha:

oh bloody hell i'd have been ok turning up on 12th then would have been a proper looser then lol

Erm. What time is it, I thought it was 1.30pm, but it says 1pm further on in the thread. 1.30 might be better, like Tanya says, the lunchtime rush should have calmed down by then...

Hmm, what time is it then? haha.. I'll be there for 1pm anyway if i have to get bus :/ as they are only ever hour.. hopefully i can have the car though

I'm fine any time, my calendar says 1:30 but here it says 1, I'm a bit cufuzzled lol

Shall we make it 1.30, like Tanya said before, it's less likely to be busy then?

Who's still going? I dunno what to do :/.. Ive got a reyt headache it wont shift so I've been up been up since 4am. N if I come I've got to get bus :growlmad:...

I can't come now girls :nope:

Count me in for the next one though, have fun! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"