• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

new new meadowhall meet :-)

Who's still going? I dunno what to do :/.. Ive got a reyt headache it wont shift so I've been up been up since 4am. N if I come I've got to get bus :growlmad:...

How far are you from meadowhall? coz i'm happy to pick u up if u want?

Ahh just seen this... I'm on bus now... Thanks thoughh :) x

Sorry i couldnt make it, i have a poorly child. Ill deffinatly be at the next one even if i have to come childless

Yip. Can't do half term week cos I'm away.

How's Lily now Katie? Hope she's ok x x

You off anywhere nice? And half term would be too busy anyway tbh.
An well I waited for OH to get in from Donny as I was, lily was having a nap and woke up as he got in really so made her a bottle and she did have 5oz, so we didn't take her to walk-in, I know I probably should have but I just kept an eye on her. Then abit later on I gave her some water with sugar in (for her pooing lol) and she drunk that fine, so she mist have just been off her milk as she was fine Sunday :shrug: xx

That's good, glad she's back on her milk now.

I'm not going anywhere nice, just to my parents. The only trouble with living hundreds of miles away is that you can't just do a flying visit - you're stuck with them for a week :haha:

Who went to the last meet? x x

Not sure, it's gone all quiet. I started another thread about a Barnsley meet because there was someone asking about it in baby club. Anyone wanna come? x x

It's in this section of the forum Katie, I think it's called Barnsley girls meet or something :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->