new photo added Told Boy at 16 Weeks and a girl at 18!!! any help

heartached

Reaction score
Well now I am so confused I had a 3/4D done by 16 weeks Dr confirmed a boy (ever wrote it on report) he was an expert and a high tech machine, today I have an emergency U/s with a poor machine and young Dr who said its a girl (I did not tell him that I knew the sex)
and when I said I had a 3/4d scan saying a boy before she said of course the 3/4 D scan is more accurate!!
I have a boy and girl so it does but i am really confused!!

Please Help

Attachments

• IMG-20131024-00018.jpg
    IMG-20131024-00018.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 15
I would stick to team yellow until your next scan. My boys were obviously boys at 18 weeks though.

Here is a photo of my 16 weeks 3/4D

sorry for the low quality

Attachments

• 20131011_062545.jpg
    20131011_062545.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 38
I would wait and have another scan unless u want to be team yellow xx

3/4D scan at 16 week doctor was pretty sure, the photo I attached was profile but he said its a boy from a potty shot

Im havin a sexin scan on 26th ill be just over 17 weeks and not tellin them when we go for 20 week scan and see if they say same if they same opposite we will pay for another sexing scan x

I was told boy at 16 weeks with 99% accuracy and two techs in the room. Well fast forward to 18 weeks, 20, weeks. I have had two ultrasounds since and am most definitely having a girl. I think it is more accurate later on but with you having a doctor look I would wait for a second opinion.

Do you have a picture of the potty shot?

its so confusing, the 18 weeks ultrasound machine was a bit crappy and was very low quality

It is confusing. I was on am emotional rollercoaster. I payed for a private scan just because of it lol. But I am definitely having a girl. Do you have any photos of potty shot?

no photos :(, here in my country from eastern they say girl if they dont see a boyl part, and when i said r u sure its a girl my previous scan said aboy he said we have acrappy machine so i am not sure>>>>

when they told u aboy at 1st they was sure, i mean did they wrote in a report?

If he wasn't so sure about girl I'd say it's a boy. Yes They said definitely boy at 16 weeks but it was only two techs. There was something in between legs too but apparently swollen girl parts

How confusing for you!

I had a gender scan with my second and third pregnancy, and they could clearly tell the gender from 16 weeks.

I hope you are able to get a definite answer soon! x

I had 16 week scan I just posted. She swore its a boy. I don't know what to think sigh. I hope it turns out the way you want.

That sucks that you got two different answers. It looks like a boy to me, I would trust the first person more. I also would have said something to #2 when they said girl and made them check more.

I told him I had a scan that said aboy and even mentioned the place, he said then I should trust the 1st scan coz the machine is better, actully he tried to see but the machine was not clear and he was placing the device on my belly button and the vision was awful, the u think its a boy coz of the thing between legs??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->