New, possibly joining slimming world and saying hi....

welshgirl21

Reaction score
I've not posted here before so hello ladies :hi:

I was 2 stone overweight when I fell pregnant and gained 3 stone in pregnancy so when Dylan was 3 months old I was 15st 1. I have totally changed my eating and I am now 14st 6, but I just cannot seem to break this and am fluctuating between 14st 3 and 14st 7.

I am thinking of rejoining slimming world. I tried it 2 years ago, but found it hard at work and there was no permanent consultant at the group so we had a different one every 2 weeks and some weeks we'd turn up but no consultant would so I lost interest.

Those who have done it, would you say it is worth it and how did you find doing it at home? I am also Baby Led Weaning Dylan so he eats what I eat - will this still work on slimming world?

Hi!

I've got a lot of friends who have had success with SW.

I started on October 3rd weighing 13st01lb.
October 10th, -2lb.
October 17th, -2.5lb
October 24th I was in England for my nieces birthday.
October 31st hoping I haven't gained! Lol.

Why not check out your local meetings online and check for the consultants?

Good luck with your decision!

I would say go for it! I rejoined 3 weeks ago and have lost 10 1/2 lbs. it has been so easy to follow we all eat the same meals including my 3yr old and 9 month old. I wish I had rejoined 9 months ago as I would be near target now. I have about 4 stone to lose in total and I am so determined to get to target as my eldest starts school next year and I don't want to be the fat mom at the school gates.

Hi there I've been with slimming world now for 8 months and have lost three stone just by changing to extra lean mince and cooking from fresh my baby also eats the food it make
soups stew etc good luck xxxx

Thanks ladies.

We cook from fresh every night as we get our months worth of fresh meat from the local market then our salad stuff/veg etc from the supermarket.

I really hope I can do it this time as I can't be the weight I am when we try for another baby plus I want to drop some weight before Xmas so I don't hate myself in all the photos

x

I'm joining on Thursday, I put on 4 stone while pregnant and was a stone over my normal weight when I started.
I lost 23 pounds the day I had my baby and by 6 Weeks PP I'd lost 3 stone without trying and thought it was going to literally fall off, well now lo 15 months and i'm still hovering at the same weight.
Want to lose 2-3.stone, hopefully a stone by xmas.
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->