new pram

lollylou1

Mummy to Belle and preg
Reaction score
so i was going to get either the quinny buzz or the icandy apple and i went to have a proper look at the quinny in mothercare and somehow came away with their new one which i am totally in love with
i added a pic for you all

Lou
xxx

Attachments

• SDC10346.JPG
    SDC10346.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 30
thats gorgeous honey! me and james were looking at their new my choice when we were in their on sun looking at car seats, its lush, enjoy using it :)

It is very similar to the Icandy isn't it.

Very nice. :) Have fun with it.

what is it called? it does seem to be based on the quinny buzz but different iykwim!?! The gap between the front and back wheels seems to be longer

hope lou don't mind me answering :blush: i believe its the new my choice in mothercare https://www.mothercare.com/Motherca...-chassis/dp/B001NLZ0NW?ie=UTF8&node=179211031 - its their new travel system, it looks excellent :)

oohhhh lush i havent bought callum his own pram yet ive been using clara's big silver cross pram i had. i may have to get daddy to agree to another one hehehe

sorry i didnt reply but yes what princess_bump said its the new mychoice from mothercare it was like both the icandy because it had cosytoes and other bits with it but more like the shape of the quinny too, there is also a 4 wheel one which has wheels more like the icandy too

Lou
xxx

I wish I'd have got a pram like that, its lovely!!

I ended up with a huge tank of a pram which I hate!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->