**NEW TEST PG 2**Chances of evaps on all these? I'm seeing sh*t right?

ambertwogood

The Twogood's
Reaction score
I over nighted a box of CB easy's yesterday, they arrived this morning. I held my urine for a very long with limited liquid intake. This DID come up with in the time frame, but I had to to take it apart bc it's so light, I couldn't get it to photograph. (DAMN those shiny pieces! lol) I'm freaking out...... Even DH could see it after I took it apart and showed him. (At first, he said I was seeing things, then when I took it apart he could see it, and agreed that it was in fact blue!) I don't know what to think. I would think it would be much darker by now..... I included a photo of it alone untweaked, one alone with contrast adjusted slightly, a progression from top to bottom (15-18th) I can't tell if they are getting darker or if I am just imagining all this. When the squinter came up on the CB in the TF I decided just to see, bc I had heard of other women taking LH tests for early PT's bc it confuses the HCG for LH and will show a positive. I can't use FRLH strips for tracking my O bc they don't detect my surge (the threshold is too high for me) but I had one left and said what the heck, let's see what happens with it..... It was blazing +..... So now I REALLY don't know what to think... I will post pics of the FRLH in a comment as well as pic of all the other LH tests I took this month with FR's so that you can see what a very noticeable difference is. I was due on the 15th. But this cycle was crazy, so I don't know exactly what dpo I am, I'm guessing somewhere between 9-12 dpo........ Is this real? Can you ladies see this ???? Have I just lost it and my eyes permanently see squinter's on all tests now or something? The top two tests were blue dye Rexall's the last one is a CB easy..... What are the chances of evaps or false +'s on three tests two different brands? I'm freaking out....

Attachments

• IMG_0757 VERYGOODANGLECBE NO TWEAK UPLOAD1.jpg
    IMG_0757 VERYGOODANGLECBE NO TWEAK UPLOAD1.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_0759 CBE CONTRAST TWEAKED UPLOAD2.jpg
    IMG_0759 CBE CONTRAST TWEAKED UPLOAD2.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0772 UPLOAD PROGRESSION 15,18 NO TWEAKS.jpg
    IMG_0772 UPLOAD PROGRESSION 15,18 NO TWEAKS.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_0772 UPLOAD PROGRESSION 15,18  CONTRAST TWEAKS.jpg
    IMG_0772 UPLOAD PROGRESSION 15,18 CONTRAST TWEAKS.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 33
This is the FRLH I did and a pic of all the other FRLH's I did this cycle that missed my surge...

Attachments

• IMG_0705 NO TWEAK FRLH TEST 3DAYS LATE.jpg
    IMG_0705 NO TWEAK FRLH TEST 3DAYS LATE.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0652FRLH WHOLE MONTH NO SURGE DETECTED.jpg
    IMG_0652FRLH WHOLE MONTH NO SURGE DETECTED.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 47
I can certainly see a line! If you are pregnant your still pretty early so i would probably say wait a couple of days or maybe do a frer? If you can. x

I haven't been having luck with FR's lately, and have lost my faith in them. I have always heard FR was the only way to go, but I have to admit, when I got the box of CB's this morning I was actually REALLY impressed with them. The test is fantastic, the instructions are VERY well done, way better then FR, and they actually tell you on the package/instructions that the detection level is 25mIU! I was shocked. FR won't even tell you what their's is if you call!!! I have always avoided "blue dye" bc of this forum, but with the issues I've had with FR this last couple of months, and now actually purchasing a CB test set, I'm not sure I will go back.... Honestly, I'm that impressed. The pee stick (where the urine actually touches) even changes to pink to let you know that you have 'soaked" it long enough! It's really neat!

AND just the fact the my Husband actually admitted he saw the line and it was blue is like pig's flying. HE ALWAYS TELLS ME I'M SEEING SHIT...LOL. I'm really freaking out now lol.

Can you take a photo in natural light? It's easier to see false lines when it's backlit...also, i don't trust blue dyes.

I haven't been having luck with FR's lately, and have lost my faith in them. I have always heard FR was the only way to go, but I have to admit, when I got the box of CB's this morning I was actually REALLY impressed with them. The test is fantastic, the instructions are VERY well done, way better then FR, and they actually tell you on the package/instructions that the detection level is 25mIU! I was shocked. FR won't even tell you what their's is if you call!!! I have always avoided "blue dye" bc of this forum, but with the issues I've had with FR this last couple of months, and now actually purchasing a CB test set, I'm not sure I will go back.... Honestly, I'm that impressed. The pee stick (where the urine actually touches) even changes to pink to let you know that you have 'soaked" it long enough! It's really neat!

I would def test again maybe in the morning. hopefully its a bfp for you. It looks promising xx

Can you take a photo in natural light? It's easier to see false lines when it's backlit...also, i don't trust blue dyes.

Which are you suggesting to look at/photograph in natural light? (Although, it was 4 am last night when I did that one, so sun wasn't readily available to me ](*,) :rolleyes: LOL :haha: ) The one's I've already taken and that have dried or just the one's from here on out? And did you mean my photos were taken in way that make it easier to see falsie's? (Although, they have all come up in the time limit, I just have to take them out bc of the shiny protective layer on them causes a glare and it's impossible to get a good photo of the the line unless I open it and take the photo from from the back side of the strip. Evaps/falsle positives come up in the time limit, are blue, and a solid line that is the right width and everything? I'm confused now.... lol

Does anyone know the detection threshold for the DG health one step pregnancy test that they sell for a dollar?

I would say from here on out take them in natural light without removing from the case. I've had my fair share of horrible false lines with blue dye. So I would back it up with a pink dye too in a couple of days

I don't have faith in pink anymore. I'm beginning to think that the whole hating on blue dye was started with something small, probably user error, and it just took off like a wild fire. I've just as many issue's with my pink dye's here in the last couple months than what others claim about blue dye. To be perfectly honest, ClearBlue has been in business for a long time, ( I am not affiliatd with them in any way nor do I work for them, just to get that out of the way) but for them to still be standing says something as to the qualityof their tests. When I first got into the actively TTC pulling out all the stops all I heard was dont buy blue dye they always tell you youre pregnant, PINK DYE ONLY!!! So, for 8 yrs, I HAVE NEVER bought a blue dye test, no joke, until sunday evening. I bought a pack of 3 CBE's and had them over nighted to me. I am utterly impressed with there product. Not only are they packaged very well, (and it came with a coupon for my next purchase of three $'s off one box!) but the whole get up was unlike anything I had seen from other testing companies. First of all, they say right up front that the detection level of the test is 25mIU right there in black and white. I still have yet to get FR to give me any kind of answer, even through several phone calls, about their sensitivity threshold. CB's instructions were not only easy to follow and straight to the point, but they were incredibly informative. They have went above and beyond what is expected of them, and I respect them for respecting the fact that majority of their customers are TTC and want and need to know specific information about the test they are using. They also have some features on the test that are different from anything else I've used. The absorbent wick is made to be used in stream or dipped and once it is adequately wettened the wick turns pick, so you know that you got enough urine on it, this would be great for women who do midstream, but even as a dipper myself, I liked the fact that I knew when the stick turned pink to start counting the 5 seconds. They are nice and wide and easy to handle, they do have a "curve" similar to FR's but I feel like CB's execution of the test design was done better. I really liked the fact that the instructions were very extensive on the FAQ end. And they actually show three photo's of possible "+" results on the page as well. To sum it up, of all the years I have been devoted to FRER I'm actually questioning at this point whether that was warranted and if I had in fact been "missing out" bc of this blue dye hatred. All I can say is I was truly impressed, and the only way for you to understand what I am talking about is to purchase a box yourself and compare them to each other. Amazon has a 2$ off coupon right now for CB's and if you only want the 2 count box (it's only allowed as an "add on" ) but you get two tests for 5 bucks with the coupon. In my case, I got 3 for 11 dollars including the over nighting of shipping. You can't beat that. But I will be trying to utilize the daylight for photo's from now on, I never even considered that it is actually a really great idea so thank you :)

I have to agree with other ladies hun. Blue dyes are so well known for evaps. I've had some shockers over the years I've been ttc. If it is a true bfp it's going to get darker in the next few days so pretty soon you will get a clear answer. I will post you a pic of the worst blue dye evap ive ever had. And I can assure you I wasn't pregnant and I have been using tests long enough to know how to use them, so not an error on my part. My advice, as hard as it is just wait a few days and test again, and don't open cases as tempting as it is as it just causes heartache. If your getting a bfp now in 2-3 days time it's going to be strong enough to see on any test be it pink or blue. Good luck, hope you get your bfp very soon.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 38
Agreed with maryanne. I've had convincing lines, faint but definitely blue and as thick as the test line. Still negative.

Looking at the test in natural light is the best way to do it, and if you're going to do blue dye, wait until at least 12 dpo to use it. My advice anyway....i'm definitelynguilty of using them at 9dpo and then hating myself because i didn't knlw if it was an early bfp or not lol (it was not!).

Agree. Hate blue dye. And DONOT open cases it will cause a line

I have to agree blue dye tests are awful. I've had a pretty shocking evap too. I dipped the blue dye one and got a pretty convincing line so dipped a pink dye one in the same wee and nothing. I was gutted and have never bought since. Just be careful not to break your own heart. We all want to believe that we are pregnant but eventually you have to admit to yourself that you aren't. I'm not saying your not im just saying don't hate the pink dye tests because they arent showing you what you want to see. I hear first response have gone down hill pretty badly but there are many other pink dye tests. If you have something showing up on a blue dye it should show on a pink dye in the next 48hours.
Good luck x

Agree. Hate blue dye. And DONOT open cases it will cause a line[/QU

The lines were already there previous to opening them, so I did not "create" a line by opening it. They were just so faint that with the protective shiny film my camera would not pick it up. The last photo was taken directly after taking it out, so it didn't have time to 'dry and create a line". I only opened them for a photo, not to get a closer look or see if anything was there, it was already there prior to opening and was blue. just def. a squinter.

New test this morning, line came up within time frame. Sister and Hubs could see. I resisted opening it. this was the best pic I could get, but I still had to tweak it slightly. I think it's darker, but I'm getting concerned that they aren't getting darker fast enough.... I'm not sure what to think. CP is even softer, closed and very high, and I now have this weird white lotiony but thin CM.....

Attachments

• CLEARBLUEEASY 5.19.16 058 UPLOAD1TWEAKED.jpg
    CLEARBLUEEASY 5.19.16 058 UPLOAD1TWEAKED.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 61
BUT I also have no idea how many DPO I am.... so that confuses things a bit more...

I think those cb are 50 miu? I think.. That may be why they aren't getting darker cause your early?

Looks like it's backlit again, can you get a photo of it without light shining through the back? I see a faint line but i'm telling you, this looks like a case of bad blue dye tests, not a true positive. Obviously this is just my personal opinion but this looks similar to the line i got when i was not pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->