New tests and digi added

Ok, the only solution I can think of here is... BOTH!!! :rofl: just in case, ya know? :haha: I’m sure this is it though!

Ok, the only solution I can think of here is... BOTH!!! :rofl: just in case, ya know? :haha: I’m sure this is it though!

You no I would but have one frer left until they come wed but I have answer (just like frer) coming tomorrow so a possibility :rofl: xx

I see it on frer and one step! I'm calling bfp :) stick baby stick!

I knew it congrats sweetie frer looks great!! Happy healthy nine:dance::happydance::bfp:

Thank you so much ladies especially for your eyes now need baby to stick now xx

I’m seeing those lines tdog, congratulations! Looking forward to seeing them progress .

I have had really awful cramping in the night and most of the day today and bleeding has picked up so I’m assuming it’s AF but there’s not that much blood yet. I tested again today and can’t see anything at all so I think that’s me out this month

I’m seeing those lines tdog, congratulations! Looking forward to seeing them progress .

I have had really awful cramping in the night and most of the day today and bleeding has picked up so I’m assuming it’s AF but there’s not that much blood yet. I tested again today and can’t see anything at all so I think that’s me out this month

Oh man so sorry lovely :hugs: xx

That my friend is a :bfp:.

Chuck some of that goodness this way :rofl:

Had a email the frers are coming tomorrow instead so bonus :haha: xx

So I needed a p so what do I do yep test again :rofl: only cheapies tho xx

IMG_20200706_205715.jpg IMG_20200706_205802.jpg IMG_20200706_205846.jpg IMG_20200706_205854.jpg

Well...it looks like we are bump buddies :D Congratulations!!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->