New tests and digi added

I didn’t see a 2-3 digi with Mads til I was almost 5 weeks! I’d have to look back but I’m pretty sure my bloods were 1800 then too. Are you ready for twins?! :rofl:

I didn’t see a 2-3 digi with Mads til I was almost 5 weeks! I’d have to look back but I’m pretty sure my bloods were 1800 then too. Are you ready for twins?! :rofl:

Woman please don't :haha: keep having dreams I'm having twins :shrug: come to think of it I might have been nearly 5 weeks with Heidi's aswell when saw 2-3 weeks xx

I Always Waited Until 15dpo To Try For 2 To 3 on digi. I got it then with all 3 of my girls. Now there was a girl that got a 3+at 14dpo and she was expecting twins. My frer with 2nd and 3rd were just as dark as control. Just trying to tell you that it might not be twins, now if you get a 3+ tomorrow or Monday then I will suspect twins :)

I Always Waited Until 15dpo To Try For 2 To 3 on digi. I got it then with all 3 of my girls. Now there was a girl that got a 3+at 14dpo and she was expecting twins. My frer with 2nd and 3rd were just as dark as control. Just trying to tell you that it might not be twins, now if you get a 3+ tomorrow or Monday then I will suspect twins :)

Phew :haha: xx

@Classic Girl :rofl: xx

When did you get a 3+ lovely xx

Also wanted to add here is my 14dpo frer with my current pregnancy which has always been a singleton. My tests were dark quick. Although if you are hoping for twins then I hope it is for you :)

20200711_171126.jpg

Also wanted to add here is my 14dpo frer with my current pregnancy which has always been a singleton. My tests were dark quick. Although if you are hoping for twins then I hope it is for you :)

View attachment 1084332

I'm not bothered tbh as long as baby healthy :) I looked back at my last babies and hers I got a 2-3 at 22dpo and a 3+ at 29dpo xx

I'm not bothered tbh as long as baby healthy :) I looked back at my last babies and hers I got a 2-3 at 22dpo and a 3+ at 29dpo xx
Yes healthy baby is most important. The thought of twins terrifies me though. My husband is getting snipped though after this baby so shouldn't have to worry about that ever again. Keep those tests a coming and I'll shut up that I don't think it's twins :haha:

Yes healthy baby is most important. The thought of twins terrifies me though. My husband is getting snipped though after this baby so shouldn't have to worry about that ever again. Keep those tests a coming and I'll shut up that I don't think it's twins :haha:

Atleast your hubby will mine won't he said he won't feel like a man after :shrug: I didn't do one fmu as my weel was so diluted I'd been up loads xx

So I did another digi and it went back to 1-2 weeks :shrug: my p was diluted a lot idk but the other are looking good so I'm not worrying :) xx

IMG_20200712_112143.jpg IMG_20200712_112234.jpg IMG_20200712_112306.jpg IMG_20200712_112324.jpg IMG_20200712_112547.jpg

Don't be discouraged, I had the same issue and you're slightly behind me too so easy for me to say to try not to stress when I've been doing that myself but your lines look great and could just be that it needs that extra bit of time to tip over the edge properly :) x

Don't be discouraged, I had the same issue and you're slightly behind me too so easy for me to say to try not to stress when I've been doing that myself but your lines look great and could just be that it needs that extra bit of time to tip over the edge properly :) x

Thanks lovely I'm not worried as my lines seem darker :) my p been so diluted aswell so that could be why aswell :shrug: xx

So did some more cheapies wow look how dark they are now :) also did a o test just because :haha: xx

IMG_20200712_220231.jpg IMG_20200712_220255.jpg IMG_20200712_220321.jpg IMG_20200712_220353.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->