New tests and digi added

I'm in the same boat with my CP last cycle it totally messed it up this cycle. My cycles are usually 23/24 days and get AF on 13dpo...now it put me at 22 day cycles and AF due 12dpo. Not very hopeful now...ugghhh hope it gets back on track soon.

Oh hon im so sorry it's so rubbish.:cry:
I've never ovulated as early as day 8 b4. I normoly have a 26-28 day cycle and ovulate on day 12-13. Then the chemical happened and then I ovulated on day 8 and started bleeding on CD 24 giving me a 23 day cycle.:shrug:
I'm on CD 5 now of a new cycle but I'm feeling so anxous hon. I'm so scared I'm going to ovulate to early again.:confused:
Hopfully now that my body has had a month to recover from the chemical that ovulation will hold off until my normol time of day 12 to 13.[-o<
I startd the OPKs and temping today.
I normoly love doing OPKs but I'm not loving it now. I'm just so scared I'm gonna get a postive on day 7 8 or 9. Hopfully I wont, and hopfully i wont get my positive untill day 12.[-o<

Where are u at now hon?
Ttc is so hard.](*,)
I hope we all get our BFPs this month[-o<
Well I think that clear blue was a dud :cry: done another and nothing :cry: but the cheapie I'm sure my eyes are focused to one spot and the frer is the same irl it is anyway :haha: xx

View attachment 1082673 View attachment 1082674 View attachment 1082675 View attachment 1082676

I swear I can see something on that pink test and the CB one.
Oh hon I know it's so hard. It's horrible getting lines and then not getting lines or lines getting fainter. It sucks.:-(
But u ain't out hon. Its still early so plenty of time for the tests to get darker.
I have it all fixed for you hon.:hugs:

Sprinkle sprinkle sprinkle lots of supper sticky baby dust :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Stay away :witch:

Last edited:
Its weird because b4 we started trying I was so layed back.
I was like yeah just come of the pill and see what happens and go with the flow. I was so relaxed about it all.
But as soon as u start trying thats it the obsession begins lol.
:wacko:

I see it on all of the other tests!!

I've just done a cheapie as I have 100 so why not :loopy::rofl: xx

Screenshot_20200610_201129.jpg Screenshot_20200610_201113.jpg

Hahaha ure so funny hon.
Something is catching my eye and I'm with Dee Dee I can see something on that dark pink test and definitely on the CB

What's the all pink 1 look like now if ya still have it?? I swear I see a line.

The same lovely :shrug: but I took a pic of the cheapie dry and swear there's a line maybe my eyes tho :shrug: xx

IMG_20200610_211244.jpg

Something for sure catching my eye on the last ic fx'd crossed for you!

Morning ladies 11dpo here and done a ic the clearblue had nothing on don't like them now :haha: anyway here's my ic, I'm cramping like anything this morn aswell :cry: xx

IMG_20200611_060410.jpg Screenshot_20200611_063345.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"