New tests and digi added

I done a frer just because :haha: :blush: like I need a reason xx

IMG_20200703_121416.jpg IMG_20200703_121506.jpg IMG_20200703_121537.jpg IMG_20200703_121416_218368971087512.jpg

That last FRER pic...something is catching my eye. But I also have massive line eye so...carry on...

That last FRER pic...something is catching my eye. But I also have massive line eye so...carry on...

Thank you ill be trying to hold off if I can that is :haha: but you no me so well so we shall see :blush: xx

I'm with classic girl . I can see something on the frer

I also see something on that FRER!!

I am 9dpo now and tested. I swear I see something faint but I have incredible line eye so it's probably just the indent but I'll let you judge. Something is definitely up with my body. I had a migraine that lasted until this morning, pink spotting, diarrhoea ... Lovely I know!! I've been queasy and my appetite pretty low all day.

USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image-1593783480686_6684812428177969742.jpeg IMG_20200703_152406.jpg

I also see something on that FRER!!

I am 9dpo now and tested. I swear I see something faint but I have incredible line eye so it's probably just the indent but I'll let you judge. Something is definitely up with my body. I had a migraine that lasted until this morning, pink spotting, diarrhoea ... Lovely I know!! I've been queasy and my appetite pretty low all day.

View attachment 1083916 View attachment 1083917

Awww ko lovely are you still spotting? Something catching my eye on that test xx

That's it for today I'm teying to be good :haha: xx

IMG_20200703_163241.jpg IMG_20200703_163255.jpg IMG_20200703_163312.jpg

Pretty sure I’m seeing a line on that FRER there T, but I donno cause it’s so early. Pee til it’s positive!!!! :-=

Thank you ladies feel like I'm going crazy tho :loopy: I will definitely keep peeing until I see a line or miss witch comes :witch: xx

Whatchu mean you’re trying to be good? Girl, the way I look at it...you(us when I was TTCing) obsessive POAS-ers are what keep this particular forum alive! I visit a couple others randomly but stay here for the most part! It’s ppl like you, and Jessa, Bevzii, LuvmyH, Saveme, Suggar...I feel like I’ve known forever either struggling how I did or had babies and are back TTCing again (or Bev like me cheering everyone on).
Where else can you test multiple times a day, post pictures in all sorts of lighting and ask others to look at something youve peed on without looking insane or getting arrested? Nowhere. Also let me point out that I’m way past TTC (and honestly thankful it didn’t happen again) and I’m still here checking test pics every day :haha:

So POAS and post away @tdog!

Whatchu mean you’re trying to be good? Girl, the way I look at it...you(us when I was TTCing) obsessive POAS-ers are what keep this particular forum alive! I visit a couple others randomly but stay here for the most part! It’s ppl like you, and Jessa, Bevzii, LuvmyH, Saveme, Suggar...I feel like I’ve known forever either struggling how I did or had babies and are back TTCing again (or Bev like me cheering everyone on).
Where else can you test multiple times a day, post pictures in all sorts of lighting and ask others to look at something youve peed on without looking insane or getting arrested? Nowhere. Also let me point out that I’m way past TTC (and honestly thankful it didn’t happen again) and I’m still here checking test pics every day :haha:

So POAS and post away @tdog!

Awww thank you lovely thank you so much I love seeing the fact your still stalking after a journey you went through :hugs: and I certainly love your Imput on my craziness :haha: xx

Awww ko lovely are you still spotting? Something catching my eye on that test xx
It’s barely spotting, just the tiniest amount of pink/brown creamy CM. Will test again in the morning at 10dpo!

It’s barely spotting, just the tiniest amount of pink/brown creamy CM. Will test again in the morning at 10dpo!

I was just thinking maybe implantation :shrug: good luck for the morning :) xx

I really feel like I might be out. I’m feeling very down and premenstrual and the spotting has increased a little, but I’m only 9dpo?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->