****new thread on ttc tips****

Glitter_Berrie

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I noticed the old thread on TTC tips went off topic so I thought of starting one for the new comers on this site and for those of us trying and still trying. Feel free to add your tips (what your using, any supplements, techniques, ect) This would be very helpful for all of us to share and help one another, best of luck! :hugs:
I am drinking one cup of grapefruit juice each day, one cup of green tea every other day, raspberry organic leaf every other day, pre natals daily, just started maca (tastes terrible), OPK, B6, and healthy eating.​

Hi all I'm new here so hello to you all :)

I have been ttc since January, came off the pill after 5 years. Have been trying naturally since jan, af is due on Monday which I feel is deffinately coming. I have had 35 day cycles since coming off pill and been feeling very dry down there and hardly getting EWCM.
When Af arrives I will start to take b6, I have also just ordered ovulation sticks and pre seed lubricant which I hope will help with cervical mucus. I have also been taking folic acid since ttc.
I'm open to trying anything once, and will try as much as possible before going to the doctors.

Sending lots of luck and babydust to you all.:thumbup:

Hi there, try drinking grapefruit juice 1 x a day for CM, it works!!! :hugs:

I have very irregular cycles so I thought I'd try FertilAid but I could never remember to take it 3x per day and ended up with my longest cycle ever!

Now I'm keeping things a little simpler. I've been taking a prenatal vitamin on and off since December (July will be our first month TTC and not protecting), ordered preseed lubricant, OPKs, and a box of softcups.

I've heard lots of good things about soy iso, angus cactus, and maca but I've also heard bad things. I've decided to "try" for a while before using one of those interventions.

I'm intrigued to learn that grapefruit juice helps fertility! I also read recently that green tea helps fertility but simultaneously limits the absorption of folic acid.

Good luck everyone!! :hugs: :dust:

trying4ababyy, what do all those drinks do?

I've read that the grapefruit juice makes more of the much needed CM at the vital time.
I warn you though, it takes some getting used to. Sainsbury's are doing "2 for £3" on the tropicana juices so I bought myself some.

The cynic in me says it's just the extra hydration will produce the extra CM, but I'm giving it a go! The extra vit C can do no harm.

I am the type of person that will try anything, but I am being cautious for the next couple of months. All our lives DH and I have planned everything to the finest detail, but i think this will be the first thing that we cannot plan! :shrug:

Of course, folic acid is being added to the list of usual vitamins.

with the grapefruit juice does it need to be pink or does that not matter as i have been taking the normal 1,and it has been working.

with the grapefruit juice does it need to be pink or does that not matter as i have been taking the normal 1,and it has been working.

Not sure, I'm kinda hoping it doesn't matter as I'm going to try the pink variety as it's meant to be a bit more pallatable. I find the normal variety really werse (good scottish word there!)

Hey this is my third cycle of TTC but my first month of really actually trying (In the first two cycles we just :sex: whenever the mood took us but this cycle I'll be dragging him in to the bed :winkwink:

So anyways I've been on Pregnacare Plus for the past 3 months and I've gotten my BF to start taking Wellman Conception Vitamins :happydance:

I'm considering trying out Maca, but I'm curious as to how it has helped people who have been taking it and it seems expensive! :nope:

:dust: and :hug: to everyone

Hi, Im new to this site... I'm taking Agnus Castas & Pregnacare Conception & DH is taking Welman Conception tablets too, this is our first month on them so we'll see how they go.

lots of babydust to you all xx

Hi I'm new to this forum. I'm taking pregnacare original I've been them fir 1month so fingers crossed. Were having sex every other day so that if there's any chance we don't miss it. What is CM? Grapefruit juice is good for???? Good luck all xx

Coming to the end of cycle 3 now and AF is on her way.

For the first couple of months I was taking maca, preseed, trying the SMEP, getting DH to take vitamins and testing with my OPKs but tbh it just added extra stress for me so we are now just using Preseed as a lubricant, BDing every other day around ov and taking my folic acid of course!

Maca was good, it gave us more energy for BDing but yeah it tastes awful so got sick of it.

I always drink plenty of water so my CM is good which is one consolation I suppose. Even had the nurse comment on my "lovely discharge" when I went to get tested a few years ago - "erm thanks" I replied.

Baby dust to everyone - and do not underestimate the power of PMA. xx

Coming to the end of cycle 3 now and AF is on her way.

Even had the nurse comment on my "lovely discharge" when I went to get tested a few years ago - "erm thanks" I replied.

:haha: that's kind of a weird thing to tell someone!

I was using the CBFM but it was stressing me out, I work shifts and sleep over night between two shifts at work sometimes and I was missing a day by about 10mins and then I would stress cus I wouldnt get a peak, sooo I stopped using it but after my BFN yesterday and AF today Im gunna use up the 100 OPK's I have and use CBD sticks on the days I think ive read the OPK as O'ing to check Im right, BD'ed at least every other day, usally more this cycle and gunna do that again this cycle.

Taking Mother-to-Be supps and OH taking Father-To-Be supps, he's not putting the laptop on his lap, wearing boxers as often as possible and tells me hes walking around the office every 1/2hour at work (i believe him in this weather-even if its to get a drink!)
We've given up drink- OH will have 1-2 every few weeks.
Bum slighty up after BD'ing and definatly laying down for ages unless its in the a.m before work. Gentle exercise for me and eating healthy as allways with a stupid amount of chocolate and milk thrown in!

I'm in month #6 of TTC #1. The first few months I didn't do anything other than take prenatal vitamins. I think it was month #4 that I bought OPK tests (and became addicted to using them) and PreSeed. This month I've bought Softcups and also Robitussin to try.

:dust: to everyone!

I currently using the CBFM, drinking grapefruit juice and taking EPO. So far, the GJ and EPO are having the desired effects! Have also ordered some Preseed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->