****new thread on ttc tips****

I'm not sure of the correlation here but I was drinking Red Raspberry Leaf Tea during menstruation and I ended up with a ton of EWCM. If you try it, don't drink it after ovulation as it has toning effects on the uterus and I wouldn't want any little thing trying the implant there to be knocked away, just in case.

I'm a big fan of laying on the stomache after BDing. The cycle I got pregnant, I layed on my stomache the whole night afterwards where before it was on my back. I don't know it relates but I'm going to keep doing it just incase.

I'm not sure of the correlation here but I was drinking Red Raspberry Leaf Tea during menstruation and I ended up with a ton of EWCM. If you try it, don't drink it after ovulation as it has toning effects on the uterus and I wouldn't want any little thing trying the implant there to be knocked away, just in case.

I'm a big fan of laying on the stomache after BDing. The cycle I got pregnant, I layed on my stomache the whole night afterwards where before it was on my back. I don't know it relates but I'm going to keep doing it just incase.

thats a new one on me,laying on front,may try it.:thumbup:

I have PCOS and had irregular periods since i was 16 my partner and i decided last year that we would try for a baby this year so i went on a diet i lost 10% of my weight and for the last 8months i have had a regular 30day cycle,i have cut out caffine (i was a total addict) it was much easier weaning myself off slowly before TTC.this is our first month of TTC and i am drinking 1 glass of grapefruit juice a day and taking EPO have only been taking it for a few days so not sure if it works or not, im taking folic acid aswell as using opk and tracking my BBT.

I am taking, epo, agnus castus, vit b6, vit bcomplex, sanatogen mum to be and drinking pink grapefruit juice two glasses per day. :wacko:

OMG!!!!! :shock: I just bought a carton of grapefruit juice, it is absolutely foul!!! Not sure if I can drink this stuff on a daily basis!!! :nope:

Hi

Im relatively new to TTC, for the first few months i was just taking folic acid and iodine tabs

now im on agnus castus - i think it helped me Ov last cycle, though maybe its not working this cycle :shrug: im out of it atm am going to get more - they say it can get worse before it gets better

soon as i can im going to start on maca also and when i finally get to CD1 im gonna start on soy

OMG!!!!! :shock: I just bought a carton of grapefruit juice, it is absolutely foul!!! Not sure if I can drink this stuff on a daily basis!!! :nope:

See if you take it with some sparkling water it is really refreshing! You could almost fool yourself into thinking it is a white wine spritzer :lol:

How long does it take for grapefruit juice to kick in?

How long does it take for grapefruit juice to kick in?

I don't think it's like vitamins which take a good 3 months or so, I've been on it for a couple of weeks and I've certainly noticed a difference... but then the cynic in me thinks it could just be good hydration too

Im taking pregnacare conception, agnus castus and a baby aspirin every day and dh is taking pregnace conception for men xx

I currently using the CBFM, drinking grapefruit juice and taking EPO. So far, the GJ and EPO are having the desired effects! Have also ordered some Preseed.

i've heard a few people mention epo i might be being really dumb here but what is it and whats it for?

I currently using the CBFM, drinking grapefruit juice and taking EPO. So far, the GJ and EPO are having the desired effects! Have also ordered some Preseed.

i've heard a few people mention epo i might be being really dumb here but what is it and whats it for?

i'm taking pregnacare conception grapefruit and raspberry t!oh and i havent had a drink for 2 wks and stopped smoking in january in prep 4 ttc

See if you take it with some sparkling water it is really refreshing! You could almost fool yourself into thinking it is a white wine spritzer :lol:

oh its so yummy fixed with the water! I like it in 'icee' form: juice & ice blended! yum!(dont think that the ice should affect the effectiveness of the the gf juice. (which i did notice increase ewcm when i was on the grapefruit diet) please if anyone knows different, feel free to educate me tho, lol

I have been reading about taking soy and its side effects...do you guys take it? :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi everyone, I noticed the old thread on TTC tips went off topic so I thought of starting one for the new comers on this site and for those of us trying and still trying. Feel free to add your tips (what your using, any supplements, techniques, ect) This would be very helpful for all of us to share and help one another, best of luck! :hugs:
I am drinking one cup of grapefruit juice each day, one cup of green tea every other day, raspberry organic leaf every other day, pre natals daily, just started maca (tastes terrible), OPK, B6, and healthy eating.​
This is a great topic. I see that grapefruit juice helps with making more CM, but I can't imagine consuming that every day. :-( It's so bitter. I purchased some plain robitussin since some say that helps with the production of CM, and it seems to be easier to deal with than grapefruit juice.

I take a prenatal vitamin and folic acid vitamin each day.

What do green tea, raspberry organic leaf, and maca do? What is maca? :huh:

Hi great thread im looking for a new thread as have been following SMEP for my last 4 cycles but no joy and just gone with the flow this cycle!!
Only trouble is i need some advice please last cycle was 29 days long when the rest have been 25/26 and i O'd on cycle days 15 last two cycles (i got smilies on cb digis on day13&14)
Anyhow started opks on day 11 this cycle (tuesday this wk!) and got dark line on that day and defo positive on day 12 this is a little earliar than other cycles or is it just normal as i had a longer last cycle??
I am lil confused also i feel my O and i think i actually not that long after surge, is this possible also does it change sides each ovulation??
so really my questions are the above is it meaning i have ovulated two days earlier than normal???
BABY DUST TO ALL X X
PS also any good thread suggestions welcome and any buddies plz

maca is a root thing (im new to it myself) but it helps with over all health which helps with fertility (from what i understand)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->