New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

I've had symptoms with some of my pgs and none with others..
Hopefully this symptom free after o will be your lucky cycle. (lol you know what I mean)

Moochacha - I am so sorry, I really hope your bloods come back ok tomorrow.

I will be joining you ladies again, miscarried for 3rd time in 3 months. Going to take a break from ttc for a month or so though first. Can't take the pain of yet another loss.

OH Honey I'm so very sorry!! :hugs:

Moochacha, Good Luck Monday. Thinking of you. :hugs:

I am thinking of giving up temping!

I will be joining you ladies again, miscarried for 3rd time in 3 months. Going to take a break from ttc for a month or so though first. Can't take the pain of yet another loss.

Oh no.. fifii:hugs: big huge hugs... Do you think its cause you dont have enough progesterone? I am thinking thats what happened to me.

:hugs:

You can pm me if you want hon.:flower:

So sorry to hear that fifi - I noticed your chart earlier and my heart sank as I know you have been through a rough few months.

I hope you manage to take some time for yourself in your TTC break and that you come back refreshed and ready to try again :hugs:

Oh no.. fifii:hugs: big huge hugs... Do you think its cause you dont have enough progesterone? I am thinking thats what happened to me.

Funnily enough it was this cycle that I had progesterone checked and it was fine. Guess it's probably my endo that's causing it. Going to phone consultant tomorrow and see if we can bring forward our appt.

Funnily enough it was this cycle that I had progesterone checked and it was fine. Guess it's probably my endo that's causing it. Going to phone consultant tomorrow and see if we can bring forward our appt.

thats interesting. I hope they can give you answers.

I have decided to go to a fertility place myself. Its no fun when your body acts out!

Your cycles have been a bit of a nightmare so I don't blame you checking it out with an expert. Hope it's something simple for you.
Our appt isn't meant to be around the 8th April but I would really like to see them sooner. 12 week waiting time is horrible, but shows how many people need help in conceiving. That's one benefit of the American system, you are in much more control. We have private medical insurance but it only covers investigations so we would need to go back into the NHS system anyway so we might as well be with them from the start.

I dont like our healthcare system here. I dont even have health inusrance... It doesnt cover natural doctors or methods! I know the NHS is much worse.. I couldnt deal with it.

I am going to a natural place for fertility. Starting with accupuncture. .. ttp://www.rhythmsforwomen.com/fertility_approach.htm

I hope it helps...

A 12 week wait is ridiculous!

Fifi - am really sorry to hear your news :hugs: I hope that you have a restful month off and come back feeling ready to try again at some point.

Nicole - your chart is a bit up and down but the temps are still way above the coverline so hopefully they will stay elevated :thumbup:

Foxy - the last time I got my bfp I didn't have any instantly recognisable symptoms so there is always still a chance :)

I'm sorry Fifi. :hug:

I hate not knowing. I don't know if my temps are ok, or if they are too low. I look at other charts and they all have these spiking up temps and it makes me think that I'm weird. I feel like this is my month though, but my temps are making it hard for me to stay positive.

I don't there is a too hih or too low Skidoosh as everyone is different. You have a nice dip there which could possibly be implantation (although could be a little early) your temps are above coverline and they started rising after ov so your chart looks fine to me :)

Oh Fifi, so sorry :hugs:
Seems like ttc is one challenge after another!
Shazza, nice temp shift.
Skidoosh, your temps should stay above coverline, although even a drop below isn't too bad as long as it rises again.
Nicole, FX your temps stay up.
Shannon, do you notice any natural signs of fertility, cp or cm?
Foxy, yay for solid red lines.
Posh, your chart does seem to have shifted already. Those crosshairs can't be far away.
Pixxie, cheering you on for O!

Fifi, I'm so very sorry :( Big :hugs: and lots of love. Take care of yourself. xo

Fifi - am really sorry to hear your news :hugs: I hope that you have a restful month off and come back feeling ready to try again at some point.

Nicole - your chart is a bit up and down but the temps are still way above the coverline so hopefully they will stay elevated :thumbup:

Foxy - the last time I got my bfp I didn't have any instantly recognisable symptoms so there is always still a chance :)
my temps always are after O! Thank you I sure hope im pg..

Do you feel pregnant Nicole? Could you 'just tell' with previous pregnancys?

Foxy..I had no idea I was with my 1st went to the er because I found a lump in my armpit..told them my last period and they did a test (no symptoms at all other than missed af but at that time its was very normal for me to miss a month or two)..turned out the lump was a swollen gland and I was pg. we had been trying but I had just done a test a few days before and got bfn..my 2nd I wasnt having normal cycles (even more messed up the ever before)so my OB put me on clomid I used that had 3 normal periods then nothing for almost 3 months went to doc and instead of doing a test she sent me right to the hospital for a ultrasound to see how things looked in there (she knew my history of unnormal afs) well what we found was a almost 12 weeks baby (all I had was killer sore boobs but I didnt with my 1st so never thought it could be because I was pg) my 3rd was a much wanted oops (her and her brother are only 12 months 2 weeks apart) well again I went to the doc this time she did a test and bfp (no symptoms at all other than missed af) my 4th we decied to try for another baby and at this time I was having very normal afs so once I missed af I did a test a bfp (again no symptoms at that point..had mild morning sickness not long after my bfp) my 5th again decied to try for baby(having pretty normal afs 30 to 33 days) tried for 3 months and nothing (so I started charting) and got bfp 1st month charting (with her I the smell coffee made me wanna puck) so kinda thought ok maybe pg did a test and bfn at 12dpo so thought ok maybe coming down with something..but I still think I had a feeling well I know I did becasue 2 days later took another test and bfp..my 6th got pg 1st month trying again charting and I again thought I think I am because I kinda felt icky so took a test at 9dpo and bfp..the bean I lost again got pg 1st month trying also charted got bfp at 11dpo (no symptoms) or 7th again charting (ob told me to wait to have a normal cycle but I didnt) at 9dpo bfp again no symptoms..

Fairy, I keep having those lovely twinges in my ovaries. Ugh its annoying.

NicoleB, Wow I have issues with my lymph glands.. I think at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->