New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Hiya, Thanks for the advice :) makes sense really, thought it was too good to be true! lol
Funnily enough normally I take my temp at 6 when I have work, but overslept today, but I think I'll go with the 8 o clock reading lol. I'll prob do an opk later anyway just to be sure! lol
I've only been charting for a few days and for most of that AF was here :growlmad: so it just goes up and down atm?! is that normal? lol

Claire_Lou - I agree with FF. Although, I guess there is a possibility that you ov'd on CD18 day after last +ve OPK and temp rise. However, I notice on your previous chart that you record 2 days of +ve OPK's after Ov day, so I think that FF is probably right and that you ov'd on CD14.

Smokey - nice looking chart :) Perhaps if your temps stay high over the next couple of days, you will get your full crosshairs - possbily showing ov on CD16. I think your high temp on CD11 is throwing FF off slightly, that and no fertile CM being recorded. Will be interesting to see what you temps do over the next few days.

lace - yes, your temps will fluctuate throughout your cycle - particularly before ov.

Is it normal for temps flucuate during luteal phase??? I thought my temps were looking good this month although I got a temp drop today at 12dpo still above my coverline but negative hpt. Do temps get higher if conception occurred???

Surely something would show up on hpt if i was pregnant :shrug:

This is soo hard its exhausting

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2c46bf

haha that's exactly what I'm hoping for!! A nice dip between 5DPO-9DPO will be very nice, thank you very much! haha

Due for a nice massage in 45 mins.... can't wait. Although, have to work from 4pm-10pm tonight in my p/t job as they are absolutely desperate for staff :( Kinda defeats the object of a nice realxing long weekend off work, but hey.... money!

Gemma - yes, temps will fluctuate during the luteal phase. They can have a significant drop which would be an ID or could be nothing at all! Looking at your chart, I think you may have ovulated on CD18...those missing temps are right around the time of ov, so are making it really difficult to pinpoint exactly. CM ties in with ov being on CD18 too.

If you indeed ovulated a day later than FF says, you'd have a very nice dip at 9DPO!! I'd keep in mind that you could be a day or so behind - hence a BFN.

i hope i didnt ov on cd16 oh went back to work on cd14 and not home till tomorrow argh lol

Had a temp drop at 7 dpo :( this isn't looking good..

I agree that it could be implantation - will be interesting to see if it goes back up tomorrow :)

Pichi - I know what you mean about chart being boring. I haven't been posting as much because in the first half of the month there is so little going on with my chart it would bore you all to death! So I've just mostly been reading whats been going on with everyone else.

I've had that cold too - it stinks doesn't it :cry:

I have a feeling FF will change my ov day to yesterday. I put in a couple of made up temps for the next twp days and thats what it did - gave me crosshairs and ov on CD16 not sure if that will be better for me and if we should dtd today just in case it puts it back another day. I think I probably ov'd early yesterday morning as I got a + opk in the morning (which was slightly darker than the one the day before) but then I did another opk yesterday in the early evening and the line had almost gone.

How are you doing Moochacha? Hows that precious little bean? Have you got any symptoms yet?

it does indeed, there is nothing worse than not being able to breathe through your nose! haha it's not exactly the most attractive of sights either! haha

foxy good luck!! I see you are now in the tww.. :thumbup:

I'm so peod at the moment. Thought I ovulated cd 20...my temps are making me made. Today it's 97.6. I'm afraid it's a 60 day cycle :cry:

Thanks for the love ladies, I needed it :)

Jamie, Im headed to the OBGYN this month. Weve confirmed through bloods that Im ovulating, so we are probably going to do a scope to check for scarring. Doc thinks my copper IUD may have left some.

I'm so peod at the moment. Thought I ovulated cd 20...my temps are making me made. Today it's 97.6. I'm afraid it's a 60 day cycle :cry:
Please dont give up hope for this month..since my last baby was born I've had two 34 days cycle. one 36 day cycle and one 37 days cycle..then this month didnt even O until cd 31..This has been one of the most crazy cycles I've ever had..but I didnt give up hope Id O (heck thought I did on cd 25 until my day time temps kept staying down).. :wacko:

ablacketer - I hope that the OBGYN appointment gives you something else to think about and work with during this cycle. I've got my fingers crossed for you!

I'm taking care of my boss' dog for two weeks starting yesterday- it threw me off this morning because I had to take him outside a couple of times very early. I completely forgot to take my temp! I'm pretty bummed because I am fixin' to test tomorrow and I wouldn't bother if my temps started going down. I guess I'll just have to wait to see what tomorrow morning's temp brings.

Lolley - happy to see your temp is back up!

Hi ladies! Can you guys take a peek at my chart and tell me what you think? Is that an implantation dip, or is it too early to tell? Thanks and good luck to you all!

Thanks for the kind words earlier, ladies! I haven't been on all day, so haven't responded.

I really really really really really really rrreeeaaalllyyy hope my temp dip is an ID or even just a fluke lol.

Thanks for the kind words earlier, ladies! I haven't been on all day, so haven't responded.

I really really really really really really rrreeeaaalllyyy hope my temp dip is an ID or even just a fluke lol.

I wouldnt worry about that dip! I have 3 bfp charts and have ups and downs in all 3 of them!

Thanks so much, Nicole!

I know it's not even a major dip..didn't touch coverline, even...So I need to stop stressin lol.

It's so hard not to!

Thanks so much, Nicole!

I know it's not even a major dip..didn't touch coverline, even...So I need to stop stressin lol.

It's so hard not to!

I agree its hard not to..I had a 2 day drop (one nigh I had to go get dh at 2:00am cuz he got a flat so didnt get home in bed again until almost 3 and the next day I was freezing) but those 2 drops bug me because my cover line is so high this cycle (my cover line is usually 97.5)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->