New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Well,

I haven't really been able to post this in 1st tri because I'm not really part of any thread there but my positive has faded to a negative... So on Monday they will take bloods again to see if my hCG levels are actually raising because when they confirmed pregnancy my hCG levels were low but they weren't worried about it because I was only 3+5 at the time.

Oh moochacha I'm so sorry to hear that hun. Best wishes for Monday.....will be thinking of you. I hope things work out ok for you :hugs:

Skidoosh - could well be an early implant dip :) Good luck

Thank you Foxy! My bbs are really sore today so I'm very hopeful! Good luck Moochacha!

Moochacha :hugs: I hope that all goes well on Monday and the result is good news. Will be thinking of you xxx

Hey I'm new 2 dis site...

I am currently married to an awesome hubby and he wants kids now. I feel like there is no better time than now. I jus graduated from college and ready to start a family. We have been trying to concieve 4 3 months now, just when I thought we did it af shows up. One more day with her and we are going to try again..this time wit an cleareblue ouvaltion test. A months supply so fingers crossed. There are jsut so many rules..

Up for any suggestions.....

Well,

I haven't really been able to post this in 1st tri because I'm not really part of any thread there but my positive has faded to a negative... So on Monday they will take bloods again to see if my hCG levels are actually raising because when they confirmed pregnancy my hCG levels were low but they weren't worried about it because I was only 3+5 at the time.

Hi Hun, hope everything goes well for u on Monday..:hugs: Keep us posted.

I will be doing that next month, since this month is half way over.

Moochacha, So sorry hun :hugs:

Morning ladies..how is everyone? I hope you all have a nice Valentine's Day.

I've had 2 low temps in a row..not sure what to make of that. My sleep is so broken lately..sometimes I go to sleep at 3 am and get up at 7..or 1 am and up at 7, then back to bed after DD goes to school. Ughhh. This is stressful! lol.

Anyway, more :hugs: to Moo..hope your bloods show that everything is ok!

Well,

:hugs: Good luck on monday honey!!

Moochacha, So sorry hun :hugs:

Morning ladies..how is everyone? I hope you all have a nice Valentine's Day.

I've had 2 low temps in a row..not sure what to make of that. My sleep is so broken lately..sometimes I go to sleep at 3 am and get up at 7..or 1 am and up at 7, then back to bed after DD goes to school. Ughhh. This is stressful! lol.

Anyway, more :hugs: to Moo..hope your bloods show that everything is ok!

Your chart still looks good honey!

Moochacha, thinking of you hun :hugs:

My temps seem more settled this cycle, hopefully I haven't spoken too soon. I've been taking them earlier and at exactly the same time. I think I'm in my fertile week :happydance:

Gotta run, I'll take a look at charts when I can xx

Just wanted to post, I got my first +OPK yesterday :thumbup:, so we dtd! What do I need to be looking out for on my chart now? Temps to stay high?

argh! my alarm failed me this morning, now got a random temp :(

must remember to jump OH tonight... ov cant be far away! x

Just wanted to post, I got my first +OPK yesterday :thumbup:, so we dtd! What do I need to be looking out for on my chart now? Temps to stay high?

Now you need to look for thermal shift! FF will give you cross hairs (cover line) after 3 days of high temps (after O your temp goes up and stays that way until af..or pg happens then it will stays up for the 1st trimester)

posh - did you test with an OPK CD11 & 12?

I'd be tempted to say that it looks like you ovulated on CD11 as there is quite a clear temp shift!

Will be interesting to see what you temps do over the next few days.

As Nicole says, FF should give you your crosshairs very soon :)

Well I'm 9 dpo..you girls think my charts looking good?

Temps are nice and high above the coverline Nicole :)

LOL I know its still early but the wait is killing me..this has been the longest cycle I've had in years..

haha the tww doesn't normally bother me.....I have absolutely no symptoms whatsoever although I am only a couple of DPO. Maybe a cycle with no symptoms will be the ONE for me! haha Normally I am trying to find some sort of symptom to give me hope.

Moochacha - I am so sorry, I really hope your bloods come back ok tomorrow.

I will be joining you ladies again, miscarried for 3rd time in 3 months. Going to take a break from ttc for a month or so though first. Can't take the pain of yet another loss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->