New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

oh oh oh!!

i just thought id go pee on an OPK just cos well - i have 40 odd! and i think i've just gotten a +opk!

post a pic in the ovulation section..I wanna see :)

this is the OPK i took literally a few minutes ago.

( i couldn't be bothered making a seperate thread. i can later on take this out of this thread if people want. )

Attachments

• OPK mon night.jpg
    OPK mon night.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 7
Nice stick pichi - your chart definitely supports that positive test. Time to DTD!

Quick question - does anyone track their CP? I checked this morning before AF arrived and it still seemed high and soft. I have no clue about the closed or open bit, but it was definitely high and soft. Isn't it supposed to be lower and hard now? Maybe it will be that way when AF is gone and I check again...

i did check for a while but because it moves around all the time i decided not to bother checking it - temp and cm is enough for me hehe

That is a lovely strong + opk Pichi - get off here and get BD'ing! :sex:

I don't check my CP - I think temping, charting and using OPKs is as involved as I really want to get. I really don't want to start getting too obsessive about it all.

My chart is a mess :( I put pretend temps in for the next 3 days and it says I oved on CD 14... which I know is wrong as only got EWCM yesterday.

What does everyone think? It does look like I oved yesterday in my opinion, but I have a dip today... xx

Pixxie, unless today's low temp was a fluke it looks like you haven't OV'd yet. The EWCM is a great sign but the temps just don't support it. We need to see what the next few days look like temp wise for you. But my rule is as soon as you see any sign of EWCM start doing the deed at least every other day (preferably every day). You definitely don't want to waste those fertile periods.

My temp usually dips just a bit the day of ovulation, there's a chance your dip could mean you're ovulating today but it will take a few days to confirm that.

That's why you really need to pay the most attention to cervical mucus since the temps don't show ovulation until after it happens.

Also, any chance that you are confusing :spermy: and EWCM? I know to me they look almost identical and I can only tell the difference by how quickly the :spermy: dries on your fingers, the EWCM doesn't really dry up the same. Sorry if tmi!!

Hi Everyone

Sorry not been on for a while, I'm not too sure whats happening with my chart, I thought I'd ov'd on cd 13 but this was wishful thinking and today Ive had the lowest temp ive ever had not sure if there was something wrong with the themometer what do you girls think?

Congrats Nicole on your BFP xx

Lets hope we all get ours this month too x

Pixxie, unless today's low temp was a fluke it looks like you haven't OV'd yet. The EWCM is a great sign but the temps just don't support it. We need to see what the next few days look like temp wise for you. But my rule is as soon as you see any sign of EWCM start doing the deed at least every other day (preferably every day). You definitely don't want to waste those fertile periods.

My temp usually dips just a bit the day of ovulation, there's a chance your dip could mean you're ovulating today but it will take a few days to confirm that.

That's why you really need to pay the most attention to cervical mucus since the temps don't show ovulation until after it happens.

Also, any chance that you are confusing :spermy: and EWCM? I know to me they look almost identical and I can only tell the difference by how quickly the :spermy: dries on your fingers, the EWCM doesn't really dry up the same. Sorry if tmi!!

As soon as I saw that EWCM I jumped my OH dont worry lol

Its likely I havnt oved yet, although had a few twinges today (possibly imagined :dohh: )

I know the EWCM yesterday was the real deal as we hadnt DTD for 4 days previously... and it didnt dry, thanks for telling me about the drying btw, I was wondering how you tell the difference!

Hopefully I have a few more days in it :thumbup:

xx

Quick question - does anyone track their CP? I checked this morning before AF arrived and it still seemed high and soft. I have no clue about the closed or open bit, but it was definitely high and soft. Isn't it supposed to be lower and hard now? Maybe it will be that way when AF is gone and I check again...

I never use CP as mine changes SO much, at diff times of day as well as diff times of the month. Very hard for me to notice any kind of pattern.

yay!! Congratulations Nicole! I'm back from my weekend away and back to the reality of TTC again. I thought I was going to OV soon because I had some watery CM on Sat.and FF said it was fertile. No such luck because my temps show NOTHING!! I'm so jealous of other peoples charts...wish mine looked good!!

SmileyShazza i cant because my mr is away tonight. ill get him tomorrow. hope that'll be ok...

checked my CP just because we were talking about it and its open... ooo

congrats nicole fingers xd we get some more good news soon girls xxx

Thanks for the hint about ewcm and swimmers, I did wonder. I thought I'd figured out that sperm pings back into a ball when stretched but ewcm doesn't, not sure if this is fact...

I'm sorry Tierney, your chart doesn't show O yet, I wonder if you will get a peak on the cbfm. What do the lines on the stick look like (I know you aren't supposed to read them but I find it fun if the info I've found is correct about which line is which).

With CP I have been checking it every morning after temp and cbfm. It is best you do it at the same time after going to the loo. I found it difficult to begin with, establishing what is high and medium and also the texture, but once it is high and soft you know it. I find the whole area softer once I start seeing fertile cm.

Right now I've babbled away about this page of posts , I better go read the rest.

Pichi, a plus opk and an open cervix, :sex: time for you. :happydance:

Jamie, sorry AF is paying you a visit. I find my cp is high and soft on the day before AF too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->