New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Pichi, a plus opk and an open cervix, :sex: time for you. :happydance:

if only my manny was here tonight but he's not! we had :sex: yesterday because obviously it was valentines day so... hopefully i've covered my bases... we'll make up for it tomorrow too if it's not too late!

valentines day was lovely - i got a nice letter from my OH telling me he can't wait to hear me tell him we're going to be parents. it was so sweet :)

pichi - woo hoo hopefully early ov for you. Make the most of your OH when you can! :)

Tierney - I'm tempted to say that there is a possibility that you ov'd on CD13 and today's temp drop could be an ID!! See what your temps do over the coming days. Perhaps FF is unsure because you only have 2 days of fertile CM recorded. A few more temps should give a clearer picture. Good luck.

Pichi, grab him when you can. I'm excited for you!

worst thing i am working all day tomorrow! he's been told my cervix is open and he said "open for business eh?" lol

i hope i get 2 days worth of +OPK's before my temp rise like last cycle - then it gives me a little bit of time...

fairygirl you next hun!

Any good tips on how to convince OH hes not actually to tired to DTD? My EWCM and HSO cervix need immediate attention!!! :haha: xxx

I got my bfp today but if its ok id like to come check on you girls daily?

congrats nicole!! And pls do check on us. I'm already in my 5th week pregnancy but I can't stop stalking this thread! I started my TTC journey here and love the supportive and friendly peeps here too!

I was thinking the same way..if it wasnt for this part of babyandbump I might have gone nuts this last month..

I got a PEAK this morning! So excited can't sleep. Luckily DF was woken by my alarm too so we celebrated :winkwink: I saw the lines on the stick and thought if this isn't a peak I don't know what is. FF advised Ov is imminent but to consider myself fertile for a few more days just in case. More :sex: then a temp shift for me. Pichi and Pixxie looks like we're all in the same boat. Pixxie, you'll have to jump on him or flick the fuse box? Edit: DF just said make sure he saves his game before you cut the power or he'll be mad.

Fairygirl, Foxy thanks for looking at my chart girls

congrats on the peak fairy ooh it must be so exciting i can't wait to see a peak on my cbfm!

Foxy your charts looking good!

FF has put the lines back on again today so will keep temping and see what happens over the next couple of days...........

Hi All! New to charting and softcups this month..I'm sure I'll have lots of questions..Took my first temp this morning..I hope I don't forget tomorrow!! Can't wait to learn more about my cycle..

Thanks in advance!!

morning girls. Temp is up to my normal cover line so fingers crossed tomorrow or the next i'll get my temp spike after my loverly +OPK. i tend to get a darker +OPK then a day of nothing then that is when my temp spikes so :sex: :sex: :sex: tonight! haha

how is everyone else?

yay for your + FairyGirl! we must be in the same boat after all!

My temp was up again this morning - maybe the temp yesterday was wrong? :wacko:
I'm just hoping that they stay there for the next week or so....what do you girls think?
Oh, and congrats Nicole! Lets hope some dust rubs off on us! :winkwink:

posh i wouldn't worry that one dropped below the coverline - it's only one temp out of many ^__^

Morning Ladies

Good news ladies who have got your +ve's - go catch that eggy! :)

My temps are low this month in comparison to other months. Possibly due to not taking the soy this month.

Any news from moochacha? Hope she is ok.

not seen moochacha post since the 13th of Feb. i hope she's ok

Morning ladies

My temp seems to be evening up now so just waiting for AF to show her face in a couple of days. Felt very bloated and teary yesterday which is normal just before AF. Hope all you ladies are doing ok - will check out your charts later on!

My temp was up again this morning - maybe the temp yesterday was wrong? :wacko:
I'm just hoping that they stay there for the next week or so....what do you girls think?
Oh, and congrats Nicole! Lets hope some dust rubs off on us! :winkwink:

I wouldnt worry about a dropped temp..heck I had 2 this cycle 3 and 4dpo...your chart looks good!!

congrats Nicole, healthy and happy pregnancy to you :flower:

the witch got me this morning so onto the next, but at least i now have a chart to compare to :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->