New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

the witch got me this morning so onto the next, but at least i now have a chart to compare to :)

Sorry to hear that Lolley - fingers Xd for next month. I think I'm going the same way too as I'm having all my usual AF symptoms. As you say - it's good to have a chart for comparison and I think that will help a lot. :flower:

Sorry AF got you lolley.

Welcome to our new ladies :)

Hope she doesn't treat you too badly Lolley.
:wave: to the newbies!

Welcome dizzy and missy!

I also just finished my first chart Lolley- I was hoping it would be my first and only but I agree with you, it is nice to have a chart to compare this cycle to.

Welcome to our new ladies!! Looking forward to getting to know you and your charts!

Lolley and Jamie, sorry the witch got you, but glad you both have your first chart under your belt to compare future cycles too!

For those that are ovulating or just about to, go catch that egg!!!

Piesey, your chart is looking very good, can't wait to see your temps over the next few days! Hoping they stay nice and high for oh, about 9 months!!

Foxy, I noticed the lower temps for you this go around too. Your chart does look quite different from previous months, so that could be a very GOOD thing!! I'll be watching your chart closely! I noticed you also had several pre o temps that were well above your coverline compared to previous months. I'm on cd 7 and all of my temps this cycle are above my normal coverline of 97.4. Not sure what that means but really hoping the birth control isn't still messing with my system!

Piesey, your chart is looking very good, can't wait to see your temps over the next few days! Hoping they stay nice and high for oh, about 9 months!!

Thank Bernina! I've got everything crossed (including my legs for a change :haha: )

Foxy - I have f'xd for you too!

Welcome to everyone new joing this thread too.

Thanks ladies.

Not really feeling anything at all this month. I know it's very early days though. Gonna jump OH tonight, as CM today is kinda watery / creamy, so just incase for some reason I haven't ov'd I wanna just give myself a small chance of covering all options! I should really have carried on bd'ing every day to make sure, just couldnt' be bothered this month! haha

urgh, thing im gettin ov pains tonight - *bounces* guess it's all systems go to catch my eggie ^__^!

hi to everyone new and hope everyone is well.

foxy - keep positive!

Go catch that eggy pichi :)

On a completely difference note........how awful was Cheryl Cole's out of synch lip synching on the Brit Awards??? AWFUL!

Foxy your last several temps before O where 97.3 and under (all but 1) so I dont see why FF put your cover line so hight it needs to be more like 97.3 but at any rate your chart looks good..I hope it brings you a bfp in a week give or take a day or two..if I was u Id take out all temps during your af and the day you had spotting (they are not needed) and see if your cover line drops any..

Thanks Nicole. I am not sure why my temps were so high - other than I hadn't been feeling particularly over the last month and perhaps that had something to do with it. My temps returned to normal pre ov levels when I started to feel better!

I'll take the temps out to see if my coverline gets lowered and then put them back in - only cos I am so anal and couldn't bare to have missing temps hehe

Double checked my recorded temps and noticed that my temp on 7th Feb was recorded as 97.45 however it should have been 97.58. Have entered correct temp in and it has lowered my coverline! Random!!

Welcome to all the new ladies - hopefully you will find this a helpful place to discuss your charts :)

I really hope that Moochacha is a ok - if you're reading hun :hugs: we are all thinking of you.

For those who have hit their peak or got a + opk then get baby dancing as soon as you can :winkwink:

For those in the 2ww - sending an extra sprinkling of :dust: to you all. I'm trying to keep busy and not think about it - the less stress this month brings for me the better. if my mind is taken off the 2ww I'm not over analysing every little twinge.

Not going to be around tomorrow as off to do a photoshoot for a friend of her little boy but will check in on you all in the evening :hugs:

Nice rise Shazza.
Foxy, your chart looks a bit clearer with the lower coverline.

Thanks - I'm hoping to see something completely different this month - a nice ID would be good hahaha

Thanks Nicole. I am not sure why my temps were so high - other than I hadn't been feeling particularly over the last month and perhaps that had something to do with it. My temps returned to normal pre ov levels when I started to feel better!

I'll take the temps out to see if my coverline gets lowered and then put them back in - only cos I am so anal and couldn't bare to have missing temps hehe

Double checked my recorded temps and noticed that my temp on 7th Feb was recorded as 97.45 however it should have been 97.58. Have entered correct temp in and it has lowered my coverline! Random!!

My period temps have been high since my last baby was born..I did some searching and found af temps arent needed on a chart and that a lot of women have high temps durning af..your new coverline looks right..

Hey Girls!

I haven't been posting for awhile, but have pretty much caught up on everything now.

Nicole-Congrats!! You bd'd like a champ and it looks like it paid off. If you were in Vancouver right now, you'd probably be taking home a medal!

Fifi-So sorry to hear your sad news. Hopefully, you can get the FS appointment moved up and they can help you get a really sticky bean.

Moochacha-Hope all is well with you, we are all wishing the very best! Let us know how you are when you get a chance.

Pichi and Fairy-You ladies are really in sync. Congrats on the + readings, I hope you're making good use of your time right now.

Jamie and Lolley-Sorry to hear that the witch got you girls. Hate her :growlmad:!! Hopefully she'll be gone soon and you can get on with the next cycle now that you have all this new info about your bodies.

Bernina-Glad to hear that the witch has left. Hopefully there will be no lasting effects from the pills and with the surgery done you have a great shot this time around! Wishing you all the best!

Foxy-Your chart does look quite different, but then mine was awkward in my last cycle too. I believe that when TTC anything different is a good sign even if it doesn't seem so at first. Just some info on the coverline-Coverlines are generally drawn at 0.1 F or 0.05 C above the highest of your last 6 temps before o. If you have a crazy temp like you have (97.58) it tends to disregard it. So the reason your CL dropped when you changed it is because before it was not so crazy (97.4 ish), so it was setting your coverline 0.1 degrees higher than it. Changing the temp to the higher value made FF disregard it which is why your coverline dropped to 0.1 above the next highest temp (97.3ish). Does that make sense?

So much is always happening on this thread, and it amazes me how many girls are on here now! Welcome to all the new girls, hope this thread is good luck for you all, as well as the constant source of support and information it has been for me!

Wow mystic- 8 weeks already! That seems to have gone quick. Hope you and bean are doing well :)

Well, done an OPK last night and my line was less strong than mon. Wonder if I am O'ing early :) I seem to be getting cramps so...
The test I posted was a + eh? Just that last month it was darker

Thanks mystic - that makes sense with the coverline. My temps are definitely different to previous cycles. I am comparing it to my October cycle as I didn't take soy that month either. If my temps get much lower, I'm going to freeze!!! haha

Can't believe you are 8 weeks already. That is so quick! How are you feeling now? Symptoms etc?

Pichi - great news that you appear to be ov'ing earlier this cycle. Look forwarding to seeing that temp rise :)

Looks like the temp 2 days ago was a blip! back up this morning :happydance:
I just hope they stay there for another week or so....:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"