New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

lol shannon - you can have mine, but I'm about as fertile as a rotting turnip, so you may want to stick with yours!! :haha:

lol shannon - you can have mine, but I'm about as fertile as a rotting turnip, so you may want to stick with yours!! :haha:

lol... I guess we could mix our charts! It might be perfect after that!:thumbup:

Well dear my son will be 8 this year.. I am not feeling so fertile:wacko:
I need a doctor who knows what they are doing. I am going to tell them I have been ttc since june:haha:

thanks sweet!

ladies, my chart is an absolute disaster and I got a bfp. keep your chins up!

Im new to charting. The :witch: hasnt came since Dec. THO I cant remember the date exactly, around the 13th I think, lol! I started usking an OPK from CVS, last week, and yesterday I started temping. I dont check my CM that much, mainly due to me being a dwarf, I can't "umm check, lol". So my DF does it for me, and sometimes I wonder if he's telling me what I want to hear so we :sex:. I dunno!!! LOL!!!!! You can check my cart, it looks pathetic I know. Last week we had :sex:, I used a soft cup and laid there w. a pillow under my @ss for an hour! LOL!!! So Im sorry if this is TMI :(

Oh well back to cd1 for me, af came in the night! Gutted aswell.

The doctor wants to do 21 day bloods to make sure that I am ovulating but I thought that was what my charts show but he says that this doesn't show that an egg is released just that your body gears up to ovulate, I didnt know this and was a bit confused when I left on Friday but on a positive note though my thyroid is back to normal.

Good luck Bernina & Jaime when are you testing?

Sorrry to see AF caught you Tierney.
Best wishes in the 2ww Posh.
FX for a high temp for you tomorrow Foxy.
Yes where are Bernina and Jaimie?

Oh well back to cd1 for me, af came in the night! Gutted aswell.

The doctor wants to do 21 day bloods to make sure that I am ovulating but I thought that was what my charts show but he says that this doesn't show that an egg is released just that your body gears up to ovulate, I didnt know this and was a bit confused when I left on Friday but on a positive note though my thyroid is back to normal.

Good luck Bernina & Jaime when are you testing?

:hugs: i'm sorry af got you honey!!
Well sorry but your doc makes no sense progesterone keeps your bbt up and if you dont O then there is no progesterone to keep it up so yes your chart tells you if you've ovulated or not..as long as you add your info correct.

I got my crosshairs today but wonder if its wrong because I woke up 2 freaking hours late haha well I guess only one hour late had we not set our clocks forward yesterday..I guess I'll see what tomorrows temp brings before I correct it..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->