New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Shell-Your chart is definitely an enigma. There are obviously 2 possibilities, O or AF. Your cycle is really long, so it's possible that O got missed and AF is on the way, of course you haven't o'd yet and with EWCM it leads me in that direction. I tried to look at your other chart, but that just confused me more, LOL! I can't for the life of me figure out how you got a BFP 5 days before ovulation on that cycle :shrug:? Likely, the mc is throwing everything off kilter, so, in conclusion I really have no idea and agree with Foxy, we need to wait and see, so happy :sex:!

Lolley-Temps are still looking good even if yesterday was just a one off. Only a few more days for you!

Impatient-That test with the temp rise sound very promising!! 10 min seems really early for an evap line, I wouldn't be surprised if it was a BFP, but anything is possible with ICs. Keep us posted on the next test, hope you see 2 nice strong lines!

Shazza-Yay for cross hairs, nice rise!! Creamy CM is a good sign. Will definitely keep you posted!!

Jaime-Niiiiice!! I love your chart right now. Sorry to hear about the dud, but things are looking really great, you're in triphasic territory! I hope that BFP pops up soon to confirm your awesome chart!

Congratulations Angel :)

Thanks ladies - needed to vent about the ex! Grr lol

Not been back to my GP since Oct as they said no tests until 2 yrs of TTC - June according to what I told them. However, have to register with a new GP as I've moved, so I will do that if AF arrives this cycle!

Hopefully the new one will be more sympathetic and offer some basic tests.

There are some great looking charts here ladies..... Hopefully more BFPs on the way :)

Can someone please look at my chart:cry: I thought I ovulated CD 48. But I dont think I have ovulated at all.

Congrats ANgel.

WOW your wedding dress is beautiful! we want to do a red theme too

if i knew anything about charting i'd give you advice, but i just started and am totally and utterly confused too <3

i have a question! okay so. there's implantation dip, and there's a triphasic chart.
an implantation dip is during the lp, right? and that's considered good.
but a triphasic chart is a temperature rise? mid lp? and that's good too?
so what should i be looking for after o? should i look for consistently high temps or one low temp or one big temp change or what?
i'm so confused!

hi mystic

well my other chart was when i was preg but i carnt get rid of the cross hairs so i know its confusing.... i mc early jan but my hcg levels took ages to fall i didnt get a negative hpt at hospital till mon 15th feb as i kept having to have bloods done there, before this as i got a negative on wed 10th feb at home on hpt....all confusing ey!!!

since mc in jan af hasnt shown, so it might sound strange me saying that im hoping its ov bleed but if it turns out to be af least i know im getting back on track since mc

thanks for looking at my chart hopefully the next few days will see whats going on!!!!

Foxy-It doesn't look like you're going to miss ANY important days this cycle! It seems you've taken a page out of Nicole's book :haha:! Now, we just need those sperm and that egg to co-operate. Sorry to hear about your SOB ex and his poor OH. Sometimes it really angers me when I hear about people who's genes should end with them procreate :growlmad:! It's good that you can count your blessings and be happy that it's better her than you, and he's someone else's problem now. I really hope your BFP is here in another week or two, is the dr. doing anything for you yet?

Shannon-I know!! I don't know how these people get jobs, let alone in a place where you shouldn't be screwing up. How are things with you? Still no O?!! It's interesting that your chart keeps coming back to the same temp. Have you tried a new thermometer? Maybe next cycle you could try soy or agnus castus? I've heard that these are supposed to help bring on O.

Moochacha-Not sure if that message was for me or Kaede as we both have scans on Wed, but I'm sure we will both let everyone know how it went. How are you feeling? Sorry to hear you are having the AF from hell, hopefully it will let up soon.

My book if full!!!! :haha:

thanks foxy for putting lots of the ladies charts together in a list its a great idea and so much easier to have a peek at others :)

thanks nicole .... yes OH will have a shock when he gets in im ready to pounce!!!
been toilet a few times and theres been nothing since so hope its ov bleeding.......

good luck angel look forward to seeing pics of ur test with big :bfp:

HAHA I can just picture you hiding behind the door and tackling him as soon as he walks in..:haha:

Congrats ANgel.

WOW your wedding dress is beautiful! we want to do a red theme too

if i knew anything about charting i'd give you advice, but i just started and am totally and utterly confused too <3

Thank you darling. I purchased it off of ebay and added a sash to it:) It was $150.00.00 regular $1,200.

I can help with weddings btw. I am a wedding designer:)

Charting is confusing. I just know I didnt ovulate.

Sorry Shannon I agree with FF.
Mamaxm, My chart shows an ID but not triphasic (My last set of temps weren't reliable enough). What you are looking for is higher temps, a dip below cover is fine as long as it recovers.
Xshell hopefully you have O'd. I hope your body gets back to normal soon xx

Shannon-I know!! I don't know how these people get jobs, let alone in a place where you shouldn't be screwing up. How are things with you? Still no O?!! It's interesting that your chart keeps coming back to the same temp. Have you tried a new thermometer? Maybe next cycle you could try soy or agnus castus? I've heard that these are supposed to help bring on O.
Yes still no O. Its called Liver qi stagnation means the blood flow isnt correct. I have two thermometer. one is new and its doing the job :cry:

I am thinking about going to a doctor in the begining of April I am tired of this.

How are you feeling?

:hugs: foxy. I would be mad if my ex husband had a baby right now as he didnt want a 2nd one with me. Although like you I am glad lol.

Thanks fairygirl.

Congratulations Angel
Heres to many more :bfp: soon.

Is it just me or does anyone else sit and daydream about how they are going to tell friends and family that they are pregnant, I have so many scanarios going round in my head!

Been swatting up on FF, I have gathered that I need to see a dip in temp and then a higher rise in temp than before the dip (oh for an ideal chart!) Tis all very confusing. :shrug:

Mmmm cant wait to start symptom spotting!! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->