New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Sorry to hear that AF got you Tierney :hugs:

Good luck in the 2ww Posh :thumbup:

Sending a sprinkling of :dust: over everybody. Am feeling in a bright mood this morning as the sun is shining although I am stupidly tired and could’ve done with not being in work today https://www.smileyvault.com/albums/misc/smiley-vault-misc-083.gif

Other than that am just gearing myself up for kicking AF up the butt and stopping her calling by for a while – starting from this month! https://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/10172/kickedoutsmile.gif

Nicole, Did your body just ovulate on its own? I am having a hard time finding a doc that will listen to me ,,:cry:

Nicole, Did your body just ovulate on its own? I am having a hard time finding a doc that will listen to me ,,:cry:

After my MC in 08 I did O on my own cd 19 and got pg with my 8 1/2 month old..this time while I hope to O on my own I dont think I have yet I woke 2 hours late so thats the reason for the higher then normal temp! (day time temps are low) I'm going to see what tomorrows temp is tho before I correct it.

Good Luck Nicole. I think by your chart you will definitely ovulate this month.

Hi ladies! Wahoo Angel!!!

Shannon and Foxy, really hoping you'll find docs that listen and HELP rather than frustrate!

I am trying to hold off on testing till I'm late for AF - she is due today or tomorrow...I canceled my gynie appointment this am because I wanted to go in there with a definite answer on this cycle but AF still hasn't showed and I don't have a BFP yet. I wanted to be able to ask them for a referral if we didn't succeed this cycle (and get my annual exam) or a second test to confirm BFP but I just can't face that office without knowing either way so I'm putting it off.

Go Smiley! Nice definite ov chart you've got there. Nicole - I hope yours gets clearer.

Shannon-Good for you! Say what you have to say to get some help, your chart is such a mystery. I hope you O soon, you should see that FS regardless though.

Nicole-Hard to tell. I guess we'll have to wait for a couple more days. I never had a problem with the time changes until I started charting; I'm sure it screwed up my very first chart last fall. Either way, your bases look covered as always so early o would be a nice thing, bring on the 2ww!

Foxy-Almost there!! You will have a super high cover line this time, but it's not necessarily a bad thing. I'm interested to see where your crosshairs fall, I know I've been saying this for months, but different is good...I swear!

Jamie-Chart is still looking good. I hope you get the answers you want, and can go in for your pregnancy confirmation this week. Good call on waiting it out, it's best to go in knowing what you need to talk about.

JB3-Nice dip!! Just in time for implantation, FX'd for you!

HunnieBee-Not much there yet! Will watch to see how it progresses!

Tierney and Bernina-So sorry :witch: got you. Kick her out quickly and gear up for the next cycle! :finger:

Posh-Yay for crosshairs! Happy 2ww!

Shazza-Great attitude, when she knocks, don't answer :loo:!!

Girls! I just started a pregnancy journal (finally)! Granted it's pretty boring right now, but hopefully it will be more entertaining. Please come visit me there and say hi so I don't feel like a loser with no friends. The link is at the bottom of my siggy!

QUOTE]
:hugs: i'm sorry af got you honey!!
Well sorry but your doc makes no sense progesterone keeps your bbt up and if you dont O then there is no progesterone to keep it up so yes your chart tells you if you've ovulated or not..as long as you add your info correct.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Nicole, thats what I think aswell, stupid doctor:growlmad:

I just ordered some Softcups and Pre-Seed. I've never used either one but on BNP and other message boards, I've heard good things.

We're also going to try the Sperm Meets Egg Plan this cycle. So hopefully with the Softcups, Pre-Seed and SME, we'll make it happen this month.

AreIn: I'm intrigued and was just wondering what Pre-seed and SME are?...
oh & I like the new pic! ~ She is so damn cute! :winkwink:

Sazza: Good idea about watching the video on the softcups!
I will certainly do that!! :thumbup:

Moochacha: Sending you some :hug:
Be gentle with yourself. xx

Someone may have already answered you since I haven't been on for a few days. Pre-Seed is lubricant that is similar to cervical mucus. You insert it before BD and it makes a nice little pool for the sperm to swim in.
SME is Sperm Meets Egg- basically it's a bd schedule. You start and BD on CD 8. Start using OPKs on CD 10. Then BD every other day until your OPK turns postive. Then you BD on that day plus three more. Supposedly, it increses your chances of conceiving to 40% (on any normal cycle, you have a 25% chance). I'll try anything at this point!!!!

Mysticdeliria
Thanks for commenting about my chart, you have really reassured me, I am hoping that it's an implantation dip but don't really know enough about charting to be sure (didn't know if the dip had to go below my cover line!).
You have really cheered me up and I hoping (I think) for a big fat temp rise in the morning. Think I will go to bed now cos I cant wait!:haha:
I don't know what I did with my time during the 2WW before I started charting:shrug:

Welcome hunnybee

Right I'm off to stalk :happydance:

Yes Mystic. I think it is. I think even the accupuncturist is unsure.

I am going to your journal now:)

hey, is anyone else temping vaginally? i've tried temping orally in the past and they were all over the place, but temping vaginally i've had very steady results! my only problem is i have to pee first thing in the morning and my thermometer takes FOREVER to read..

Shannon-Good for you! Say what you have to say to get some help, your chart is such a mystery. I hope you O soon, you should see that FS regardless though.

Nicole-Hard to tell. I guess we'll have to wait for a couple more days. I never had a problem with the time changes until I started charting; I'm sure it screwed up my very first chart last fall. Either way, your bases look covered as always so early o would be a nice thing, bring on the 2ww!

Foxy-Almost there!! You will have a super high cover line this time, but it's not necessarily a bad thing. I'm interested to see where your crosshairs fall, I know I've been saying this for months, but different is good...I swear!

Jamie-Chart is still looking good. I hope you get the answers you want, and can go in for your pregnancy confirmation this week. Good call on waiting it out, it's best to go in knowing what you need to talk about.

JB3-Nice dip!! Just in time for implantation, FX'd for you!

HunnieBee-Not much there yet! Will watch to see how it progresses!

Tierney and Bernina-So sorry :witch: got you. Kick her out quickly and gear up for the next cycle! :finger:

Posh-Yay for crosshairs! Happy 2ww!

Shazza-Great attitude, when she knocks, don't answer :loo:!!

Girls! I just started a pregnancy journal (finally)! Granted it's pretty boring right now, but hopefully it will be more entertaining. Please come visit me there and say hi so I don't feel like a loser with no friends. The link is at the bottom of my siggy!

it really wouldnt be ealry O for me last month was the latest I've ever Od...I cant read my body this cycle I have always known when O is coming but not this month. My day temps have always giving me a heads up also but this month I've had higher then normal day temps (al ltho not as high as post O temps) for over a week now..and my morning bbts are low for post O for sure all tho I've had a few high morning temps also I've removed and one or two I took again and it was lower so I added the lower.. :wacko:

:shrug: Im new to charting and have an idea of where to start but I dont know when exactly I ovulate. According to my charting and online refferences I OV'D on March 4 which means I am 12DPO and my cycle ends in a day! So I test then right? eggghhhh I get sooo confused!

im on cd 52!! grrr and ff keeps changing my ov dates... i took off all the cm off ff cuz i think thats what was confusing it.. and let it go only on temp... and now its saying cd 35 omg at this rate i just want af to show! :hissy: i dont think my chart looks like im carrying a beany :(

Queencole, test the day AF is due.
Babyhopes, your temps do look like a shift has happened. There is no real 'pregnancy chart' I'm afraid, look at the gallery and you'll see what I mean. Have you been tempted to test again yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->