New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

hey girls. just poking about some of your charts like a nosey nelly i am hah.

shannon: that temp rise today looks good :)

sweetmama26: your chart is quite irratic just now - i would say wait a few days and if you see a steady increase in temp then it could be fair to say you have indeed Ovulated :)

Helly: Wow! that's one hell of an increase in temp! hope you feel better soon xx

foxy: that steady temp today is looking good. fingers are crossed for you xx lets just hope it either goes up or stays level tomorrow for you x

very tired. but besides that and eating like a horse (which is a bad thing because i think ive put on a bit of weight oops!) i'm good. i've been lucky enough not to suffer from any morning sickness as such and my boobs arn't even that sore. My mum was the exact same carrying me and by brother though so - i guess it's just luck.

Shannon I hoe your temps is still up..
Foxy your chart looks great...
Helly I'm so sorry honey I hope you're better soon.

Chart looks really good too Nicole!!! :flower:

Was just wondering why on the previous chart after Ov FF has green linking lines instead of the normal blue.
Did you change that yourself, or FF, or does that happen atomatically when pg?... just wondering really :shrug:

once you put in you have gotten a +hpt it changes the lines to green :)

Thank you Tessa!! Yep green line are added after you get your bfp.

Glad you're feeling good pichi, enjoy pigging out, you have an excuse!

Just did two IC's, both negative. Did on OPK as well which was about 50% as dark as the control line, thought that was quite a lot given the point im at in the month?

Hey Ladies

Thanks for your positive comments :D I'm not convinced, my body likes to play tricks on me! I obviously very much hope that I am up the duff, but I can't let myself get excited as I have done that on so many other occassions only to be knocked down at the final hurdle. I'm sure you all know what I mean.

Nicole - nice temp rise today :D

Helly - are you bubbling? That is one high temp lady!

Babydust to the ladies approaching ov - go get those :spermy:

Pichi - glad all is well with you :thumbup:

Glad you're feeling good pichi, enjoy pigging out, you have an excuse!

Just did two IC's, both negative. Did on OPK as well which was about 50% as dark as the control line, thought that was quite a lot given the point im at in the month?

well, i had that on opks too but didn't test till 12dpo when my opk was a clear +

that was the day i got my + on a hpt :)

Yep foxy, feeling a little toasty. I took my temp at 1am, not realising it was so early and it was 38.00, just put that through the temp adjuster and it gave me 38.61, not going to put that on my chart, I'll stick with the later one! I know what you mean about not getting your hopes up, I really really hope this is your month.

Thanks pichi, best wait for tomorrow then I guess. Ive got 1 FRER left, but want to save that until AF due.

hey hey,

I've not manged to temp for a few days, I've been feverish and not slept at all. Off to the docs today, my temp has come down a lot but I've got a really bad throat. Hopefully I'll be able to get bk to normal temping soon rather than to keep an eye on my fever.

Shazza - Sorry the witch got you hun, I was so hopeful for you!

Sorry your feeling crap too Nikki, hope your Dr sorts it and you can get back on track x

I dont know whats worse waiting to ov or the tww, both of them drive me mad.:dohh:

Me too – I hate the wait between AF and O as it feels almost like wasted time. Am going to put my 12 days to good use this month by getting lots of jobs done around the house over the Easter weekend to take my mind off it though.

Foxy – goddamn I am loving your chart this month! It is so different to usual – I have got absolutely everything crossed for you hun :hugs: I know what you mean about not getting too excited as I know what my body does every month too. Really hope this is it for you.

Helly – awwwww you poor thing have never had Chicken Pox myself but know froma friend how horrible it is when you get it as an adult. I hope you have plenty of Chamomile lotion, try not to scratch too – wear mittens if you have to as you’ll be glad you did afterwards. I hope your bloods come back negative too – although I know you’d rather be pregnant I can understand where you are coming from.

Pichi glad to hear muffin isn’t causing you too many side effects and you are averting the morning sickness hunni :)

Nikki sorry you are feeling bad honey hope you're better soon. :hugs:

I dont know whats worse waiting to ov or the tww, both of them drive me mad.:dohh:

Me too – I hate the wait between AF and O as it feels almost like wasted time. Am going to put my 12 days to good use this month by getting lots of jobs done around the house over the Easter weekend to take my mind off it though.

Lol, Im with you on that one, yesterday I cleaned out all of my kitchen cupboards and today I have cleaned my oven lol

Argh! Afternoon off today, just about to leave work when an email comes round to say that one of our temps (who i get on really well with abd who knows abouy my TTC troubles) has found out she is pregnant with no.2! She doesn't know how far along she is, but her gp reckons about 13 weeks!

Whilst I'm pleased for her, I xouldn't help but feel gutted. Poor thing told me she'd been dreading telling me! Made me feel even worse lol

Anyway, rant over, off to buy some stuff for my garden!

I think I'm gonna puck...omg I have a bad case of nausea..and I'm not sick..

Hope you feel better Nicole - also hope that's a sign! :)

Hi, I'm new to charting. I started on CD15 since I wasn't planning to do it this month, but I changed my mind. It's my first month TTC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->