New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

I have the occasional ciggy when I drink too ~ but I'm trying not to drink much in the 2ww anymore.

Same here!~ Only been allowing myself to indulge a little during AF.
Which is actually when I tend to *need* it the most! :haha:

My hubby drinks and has the occasional ciggy more often than I do but this cycle I asked him to please cut back a week before ov till after I feel like we've covered the window. He is getting an SA next week too, another reason not to drink if you ask me!

Hope everything goes well with the SA~ that you get good news!

:hugs:
OH Honey you were not being nosy at all. We have been very lucky with our last few pgs that we get pg fast. We have had two losses in less then two years tho (we had one beautiful baby in between the two losses he's almost 9 month old) anyway now I have to admit I'll be worried if I am pg ..I have faith but the worry will be there.

I am sorry.... I misunderstood the exclamation point on your post. I thought my questions were making u upset.

I can understand having some apprehension but if you didn't try then you wouldn't have the beautiful babies God has already blessed you with so be happy with each moment you are blessed with them.

I had a terrible miscarriage before my twins. It was due to a Doctor giving me medication at 12 weeks along that terminated the pregnancy. :growlmad: without my consent. It took me a long time to stop hurting and when I did God blessed me with the child that was taken from me and a sibling for them all at the same time :hugs:

Sahrene

I'm sorry honey sometimes i'm typing but my mind is on the kids so I didnt even notice I put some things in my post..heck sometimes I'll come back and read what I've put and think damn I need to proof read. and hope I havent made myself look like a big dumb ass..

You are so right..And I am a firm believer god does what he does for a reason so my little beans I lost must have been bad off for god to take them.

OMG I would have sued the pants of that awful damn doctor..thinking of your pain makes me mad. :hugs:

Thanks girls lol..I really want a drink my sis in law is coming tomorrow and her and I are going to have a nice drink together..Greg will have the kids..and I will have mommy time..I love it..

Nicole, my mom smoked when she was pregnant with me I turned out fine lol.

To be safe I would drink red wine. Thats all I drink just in case.

I smoked with 3 of my pregnancies and them 3 are healthy as can be..all tho I smoked before I had a computer and could read all the horror stories of what cigs can do to babies..I know tomorrow smoking a few isnt going to hurt I just..well to be honest I just wanted to see what you girls would do lol

lmao. Well I wouldnt but that is me. Because last time I smoked I got an allergic reaction. I told dh I could use one with packing to move, ttc and dealing with fibro lol.

LOL I've wanted to start smoking again a few times..well I did not long ago for one month. but I stopped because 1 my health, 2 the kids, 3 its to damn cold to be standing outside right now, 4 they cost way to much, 5 they give me nasty breath & 6 they make my clothes stink..

LOL I've wanted to start smoking again a few times..well I did not long ago for one month. but I stopped because 1 my health, 2 the kids, 3 its to damn cold to be standing outside right now, 4 they cost way to much, 5 they give me nasty breath & 6 they make my clothes stink..

lol 6 good reasons!:haha:

haha yep good enough for me not to start again.

on another note..I really hope your temp is still up tomorrow.

Me to Nicole. I am praying. Dh and I just took our honeymoon in NYC and we would have created a honeymoon baby:)

I had just finished smoking a ciggie and then I finally got a chance to get online and check on everbody. I had quit a few months ago(back in september) but just last week started again. I was worried about it hurting my chances of a BFP but I just had a few. I will probably hold off if my temp goes up tomorrow. I'm hoping today is my O and and I can finally start the two week wait.

Sticky baby dust to all!!!!

Good afternoon Ladies
How is everyone doing, been looking at a few charts and things are looking good. I predict a few BFP soon.

Well, I have stocked up on preseed and soft cups.

Ahem... just had an incident whilst trying the softcups out :blush:, surely there is an easier way to get them out!! Oh the embarressment, i honestly thought i was going to have to go to A+E. All I kept thinking was "the instructions say it cant get lost... the instructions say it cant get lost!!"

Cant wait to get back on the band wagon, All prepared and ready to roll - Bring on ov!!:happydance:

So funny I had the same issue, just as I was about to call DH for help I was able to get it out! LOL Hopefully they worked for me this month and the best of luck to you in April!

Sweetmama26- it's possible but it's still early in your cycle I would give it a few days, but def :sex: to be on the safe side.

Foxy I cannot tell you how ill I am. I am a total spotty, uncomfortable, pain riddled mess. I'll never not have sympathy for a kid with cjicken pox again, my chart looks like its gone nuts.

Loving your temp this morning though!

Hummm Foxy, Im really liking that maintained high temp.:winkwink: Its so unlike your other cycles, you have usually dropped by now!

I think a little :baby: is on its way

Big sprinkle of :dust: to you and all the other ladies TTC.

I dont know whats worse waiting to ov or the tww, both of them drive me mad.:dohh:

Helly :hugs: I cant imagine how poorly you feel, it was bad enough when DS had them but to have them when you are an adult and to then have the extra worry when you are TTC, chin up hun and keep smiling

Thanks, I feel so bloody useless, should be in work, for once I'm actually praying the bloods come back to say Im not pregnant! How mad is that? Im actually praying Im not pregnant! I cant stand the thought of having to make a decision to terminate because of abnormalities :(

Hope you feel better Helly & don't have to make those kind of decisions. :nope:

FX'd for you Foxy! Lovely looking temps! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back