New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

i think im confusing ff as i got dotted cross hairs now so perhaps i havent ov yet! hope i do soon if i havent already....

Sorry Shazza!!! :hugs: honey!!!

shell has your doc ever check your progesterone levels? because low temps can be a sign! and if you had a mc? before and your temps where really low?.. well not at least .4 fahrenheit or .2 celsius higher then your pre O temps..thats a red flag of low progesterone.

OMG I'm so happy we dont have to hold off ttc if we arent pg this cycle...

Great news Nicole.

Can someone look at my chart and tell me if they think I've ov'd or not? Its only one day after my temp dip but it was a pretty decent drop and now my temps are back up, I'm vaginally temping.

Great news Nicole.

Can someone look at my chart and tell me if they think I've ov'd or not? Its only one day after my temp dip but it was a pretty decent drop and now my temps are back up, I'm vaginally temping.

I tried to look and see, but I am clueless still on charting!

Sorry :hugs:

CD1 for me :growlmad: Back to square one.

Aaah well onwards and upwards and all that! Just have to look forward to the next month – last time we got our bfp after cycle 5 and this next month will be my fifth cycle after my erpc so am hoping that it will be lucky for us again.

Good luck to those who are still in the 2ww :thumbup:

Shannon I hope you have ovulated I know how much it’s been getting you down this cycle.

So sorry Shazza - next month....I am hoping AF won't get me, looks like my temps are starting to go downhill....

:hugs: shazza

Yey Nicole, that's great news.

steph - your temps are still great :)

shannon - I agree with the other ladies

shell - hope you're on your way to a BFP

Sorry she got you shazza x
Foxy your charts looking good fxd for you x
Good luck everyone else in the 2ww! there are some great looking charts on here at the moment.....

Do you girls think it'll hurt if I have a few drinks tomorrow..and a few cigarettes..no I dont smoke I stopped 8 years ago but do smoke if I drink (like once a year lol)

That is great news! You got everything sorted out then...How long have you been trying for this one Nicole?

This cycle..I had a MC last cycle!

Ok, I had seen that you mc last cycle( so sorry :cry:) but I wasn't sure if you have been trying before then as well?

Sahrene

We got pg on my 2nd cycle with the baby I just lost!

That is great news! You got everything sorted out then...How long have you been trying for this one Nicole?

Ok, I had seen that you mc last cycle( so sorry :cry:) but I wasn't sure if you have been trying before then as well?

Sahrene

Sorry if I sounded nosy.. I was just making conversation... :shrug:

Sahrene

Sahrene

Sorry if I sounded nosy.. I was just making conversation... :shrug:

Sahrene

OH Honey you were not being nosy at all. We have been very lucky with our last few pgs that we get pg fast. We have had two losses in less then two years tho (we had one beautiful baby in between the two losses he's almost 9 month old) anyway now I have to admit I'll be worried if I am pg ..I have faith but the worry will be there.

Nicole, I think a little alcohol will be ok, not sure on smoking, dont know my facts well enough sorry.

OH Honey you were not being nosy at all. We have been very lucky with our last few pgs that we get pg fast. We have had two losses in less then two years tho (we had one beautiful baby in between the two losses he's almost 9 month old) anyway now I have to admit I'll be worried if I am pg ..I have faith but the worry will be there.

I am sorry.... I misunderstood the exclamation point on your post. I thought my questions were making u upset.

I can understand having some apprehension but if you didn't try then you wouldn't have the beautiful babies God has already blessed you with so be happy with each moment you are blessed with them.

I had a terrible miscarriage before my twins. It was due to a Doctor giving me medication at 12 weeks along that terminated the pregnancy. :growlmad: without my consent. It took me a long time to stop hurting and when I did God blessed me with the child that was taken from me and a sibling for them all at the same time :hugs:

Sahrene

I I have to admit that I've been smoking about 4 a day this cycle.

Naughty me, but I've got 1 left then nomore packets. I gave up lat summer when we started, but the stress of not getting a BFP made me decide to relax more this cycle and have a few ciggies!

Giving up again tomorrow!

Do you girls think it'll hurt if I have a few drinks tomorrow..and a few cigarettes..no I dont smoke I stopped 8 years ago but do smoke if I drink (like once a year lol)

I smoked when I conceived my son. Haven't smoked (full-time) in about 3 years now. But I like to have a few when I drink too :) I am sure one or two wouldn't hurt your chances....

I have the occasional ciggy when I drink too ~ but I'm trying not to drink much in the 2ww anymore. My hubby drinks and has the occasional ciggy more often than I do but this cycle I asked him to please cut back a week before ov till after I feel like we've covered the window. He is getting an SA next week too, another reason not to drink if you ask me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->