New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Thanks. Me too, but for some reason ff decided to change it on me today.

Can someone take a look at my chart, the link is in my signature. I only started mid cycle but i'm on day 31 and seems like no ovulation. how is this possible?

looks to me like you Oved before you started temping. Most women ov between cd12 and cd16. I bet you are one of the women who ov before cd14 :) when did you come off of birth control?

My thyroid was checked in May 2008 so he said there's no need to check it again.

But that was 2yrs ago!! Your thyroid should be checked every year when you go in for your annual physical! A lot can change over the course of a year... not to mention TWO years!! I say fire him and get yourself a new Doc... there are some bad seeds in the bunch, but there also plenty of good doctors out there who can and WILL help you!

I'm over emotional these past few days and beginnin to get hungry...I apologise for my rant! :blush:

No need to apologize sweetheart. I understand where you're coming from,
and you have every right to rant and be angry! :hugs:

hey ladies, quick question. had a big ole dip today :happydance: and i was wondering how FF would react if i had a high temperature in the morning, so i put in 98.3 for tomorrow (or i guess it's today now technically) and it took away my crosshairs. will they come back if i keep getting high temperatures? or should i discard that low temperature? OR since i know for a fact that i o'd on cd15 (i always do) should i override the advanced settings and set my coverline for 98.3 and o day 15? not sure what to do, all i know is i want my crosshairs back! just bought a vip membership and like seeing my points :)

mamaxm - I think it's your cm that is throwing FF off. If you're certain you o'd on CD15, I'd alter your cm.

Have play around and see if that helps :)

Callie - I actually agree with FF. Your CM is in line with CD18 as o day :) If you remove the last day of fertile cm, does it change o back to CD17? That's what mine does is my temp doesn't have a clear spike on a day.

Morning everyone, how are you all doing? :)

thanks ladies, at least I know I wasn't bein over emotional gettin annoyed about it. I've not been able to eat for days so though I may just have been over reacting!

I KNOW Im overweight you know? but even last time after the CD3 bloods they referred me off to weight watchers rather than keep investigating, luckily after 8 weeks at WW I fell pregnant. Still, that's given them reason to say "see you've been pg before you will do it again if you shed the kilos"

Oh that's one of my peeves... It seems like the medical industry always wants to blame weight when weight isn't really a factor when it comes to TTC! In some cases some of the hormone imbalances may be causing a woman to carry more weight yet I've seen doctors refuse progesterone bloodtest when asked for the specifically and dismiss women's claims that they could have a hormone imbalance and blame their weight!!! HELLO!!! Their weight might be a symptom... meh

Sorry for the rant :blush:

Oh how is my temp today for a kick in the teeth! :(

Oh how is my temp today for a kick in the teeth! :(

Honey dont stress on that temp..it may just be your fever coming..well shooting down. it happened to this month when I was sick with strep..it went from 99 or around one day to 97.2 the next. (heck two days before it was 97.2 I was running 103 so..) :hugs: and dont give up hope the old bit*# isnt here..

Can someone take a look at my chart, the link is in my signature. I only started mid cycle but i'm on day 31 and seems like no ovulation. how is this possible?

It doesnt look to me like you have ovulated honey. your temps are more with pre O temps they are very low.

Hi girls
Ok if I come back? Have taken a month off and are now thinking of trying again this month, although bit nervous of actually conceiving, esp as we have FS appt on 12th April.
Too many pages to catch up on, hope everyone is well.
Fiona
x

looks to me like you Oved before you started temping. Most women ov between cd12 and cd16. I bet you are one of the women who ov before cd14 :) when did you come off of birth control?

Was that to me? I only just came off it 2 weeks ago. I was on Mirena though so I still was ov'ing and having my period.

Roll on Monday so I can see if AF is late or not!

Welcome back fifi :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->