New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Can someone take a look at my chart, the link is in my signature. I only started mid cycle but i'm on day 31 and seems like no ovulation. how is this possible?

It doesnt look to me like you have ovulated honey. your temps are more with pre O temps they are very low.

Isn't it weird that I still haven'T ovulated on CD33 ??

Foxy and Nicole...I LOVE your charts!!! May I borrow them please! Lol FX for you both:)

Can someone take a look at my chart, the link is in my signature. I only started mid cycle but i'm on day 31 and seems like no ovulation. how is this possible?

It doesnt look to me like you have ovulated honey. your temps are more with pre O temps they are very low.

Isn't it weird that I still haven'T ovulated on CD33 ??

All ladies will have a anovulatory cycle in their life..or ovulate late. I did last cycle at cd 31 and got pg..I lost it but go pg none the less.

Foxy and Nicole...I LOVE your charts!!! May I borrow them please! Lol FX for you both:)

Thank you my dear!! I'll share mine with you if its bfp..if not I'll keep it..deal??? haha

LMAO!! Thanks Nicole, I'll take it either way, but its gonna be a BFP!!

I sure hope so..if not tho I'll just move on to next cycle. I've decided what ever this cycle brings I'm ok with.

Thanks ladies. Had a bit of an adjusting session on my chart!! Problem was that my pre ov temps were taken an hour later than my post ov ones. I have therefore adjusted pre-ov to slightly lower. Higher coverline, but hey ho! So It's moved my ov to CD 19! I seem to be going backwards on my DPO! :haha:

There are some great looking charts ladies :)

Oops, missed a post ov temp, adjusted and back to CD18!!

So, AF due tomorrow then!

Nicole, foxy those charts are looking amazing!!!

Grrrr...Back to work this week, so I haven't been around much. Still feeling dog tired every afternoon, am I not supposed to be glowing some time soon?

Anyway, Foxy, LOVE IT!! 13DPO and still sky high, this cycle is TOTALLY different to all your others so I'm really, really hoping this is it. You can still squeeze in a 2010 :baby: with this cycle right?

Nicole-Also looking good!! Glad to see that you don't have to take a break, but hopefully that point will be moot anyway because you'll have your stcky BFP this cycle!

Moochacha-I like that you're still temping through your WTT cycles. Hopefully when October comes you'll be able to hit it the first time!

Bernina-Glad to see you're well and done with the 1st round of clomid. FX'd that it does its job so your new and improved uterus can get to work!

Shannon-Where the heck is your O?! I think you should try Soy next cycle (if :witch: ever shows up!) It might be able to help your cycles become more manageable. Also, I think Agnus Castus/Vitex/Chasteberry can help bring on O. I don't know too much about it, except that you should stop it after O but there must be threads about it here on BnB. I can't remember, but have you always had such long cycles or has this just happenned after the plan B pill you took in the fall?

Helly, Nikki-Sorry to hear you girls are feeling ill. Hopefully it won't last long and you'll be back to your old selves soon.

Fifi-Welcome back!! How are you feeling these days?

Thanks ladies, I'm OK, its just so bloody horrible, Im covered in these horrible yellow spots, they are huge and everywhere, there are so many on my face, Ive been in tears more times than I can count and I dont usually cry :(

Grrrr...Back to work this week, so I haven't been around much. Still feeling dog tired every afternoon, am I not supposed to be glowing some time soon?

Fifi-Welcome back!! How are you feeling these days?

Glad things are going well with you, although I hear the glowing thing is a bit of a myth, don't know anyone who glowed!

I've felt better, but thinking there's no point putting off trying for another month. Thinking of taking baby aspirin this cycle, from my reading it can help stop prostaglandins which are produced when they shouldn't be due to endo.

hey mystic

yes, if this cycle is a success, I'd squeeze in a EDD 5 Dec baby. 2 days before OH's birthday :) Fingers crossed.

Flat temps are very different, wonder if the time I'm temping this cycle has made a difference. An hour earlier than my previous cycles. :dohh:

Good luck Nicole and Foxy those charts are looking Awesome, I feel 2 BFPs comin on!

I just wanted to share with you my camera!

This is the cam with the 75-300mm lens kit with lens cover on it:
https://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs498.ash1/27179_10150156588690134_793200133_11619332_3101195_n.jpg

And here's with the regular 18-55mm lens kit on it:
https://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs518.snc3/27179_10150156588700134_793200133_11619333_6796093_n.jpg

Thanks fish.

All well with you and little fishy I hope :) Wow @ 17 weeks. Almost half way!

foxy that chart is looking good. fingers crossed for tomorrow x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->