New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Oh buggar! Looks like I'm gonna be out tomorrow morning girls :(

Just been to the loo (TMI)and pink spotting when I wipe and also when I checked my CM :(

Grr been feeling rubbish this afternoon. Bit sickly and slight stomach pains. Looks like AF is on her way.

Oh no foxy, it could be implantation bleeding though, you aren't out till she shows, I hope she stays away

Thanks sweetmama, but this is what happened last cycle, so I think it's pretty certain that AF will show in the morning.

hi ladies

well my chart shows im 3dpo so will have to wait and see if it changes again not sure if i ov as temps werent to accurate as oh has been really poorly keeping me awake the last 4 nights but hes now in hospital with pneumonia after last nite they thought he had man flu!!!! hes in safe hands so he can now rest and be treated....he has been hotter than me the last few days so think he might of effected my temps...i feel so exhausted but carnt seem to sleep as i havent had proper sleep for days.......

hope to hear of some :bfp:'s soon ladies!!!!!

:dust: :dusty: :dust:

Me too fish! Not had anymore spotting (touch wood) and have a funny pullling sort of sensation on my left abdomen, near my hip / pelvic area. Not sure if it's what I usually get pre AF, but I don't think it is! Only tomorrow will tell I guess.

Hope your OH recovers asap shell :)

OH No foxy I hope that she stays away honey...

shell I hope OH is 100% soon..

Sweetmama, Nice camera!! You'll have to let us know how you like it once you've taken some pics.

Sweetmama, Nice camera!! You'll have to let us know how you like it once you've taken some pics.

I was just out taking pics actually and I LOVE IT they are so clear and crisp, its SOOOOO much better then my point and shoot and I think I'll be able to do some good photo shoots with it.

Sweetmama, good I'm glad you like it..I love my nikon srl. I love being able to click, click, click and not have to wait..

I think that's my fave part I can take 13 shots in a row if I want and I don't have to wait for the pics to load lol

try an extreme card from sandisk. it writes faster. I think I get up towards 30 shots before it has to pause to write :)

hi girls!!
just a question for the pros lol
i had a big dip the other day but my temps have slowly been rising day by day....do you think im still in with a chance?? and im not sure how long my cycle is gonna be this month...35 like normal or 40??
thank you

try an extreme card from sandisk. it writes faster. I think I get up towards 30 shots before it has to pause to write :)

Where would I find it? I have never seen or heard from them, I have a 1GB kingston SD card

Say it ain't so Foxy!!! I don't believe it, good to hear the spotting has stopped. I'm hoping to see good news in the morning! :dust:

<<< is waiting patiently for all the testers!!! Fx'd can't wait to see who gets a bfp this month :dance:

@ mystic oooh nice avatar!!! :flower: for the little beanie.

Morning ladies

I'm afraid it's just a matter of time before :witch: shows! Major temp drop this morning. Restless night, but my temp was low last night too, so it'll be about right.

Grrr, I said this was my last cycle TTC until I decide what I want to do.

Part of me wants to do what I did with my ex and give up actively TTC and 'if it happens, it happens'.

Another part of me wants to go and get all the tests possible and see if a new GP has any advice. I'm sure I'll get the lose weight one, but I lost about 25lbs las t year and that made no difference! Put a lot it back on over the wintee :dohh:

So, I guess for now, I'm in limbo until I make a decision. I know the problem lies with me though!

Don't know how I am going to face work
tomorrow with my colleague who is accidebtally about 13 weeks pregnant and didn't know it until Wednesday!! :dohh:

I hope you ladies are well.

Maratobe- I think you still have a chance hun. Could just be a slow rise :)

Morning ladies

I'm afraid it's just a matter of time before :witch: shows! Major temp drop this morning. Restless night, but my temp was low last night too, so it'll be about right.

Grrr, I said this was my last cycle TTC until I decide what I want to do.

Part of me wants to do what I did with my ex and give up actively TTC and 'if it happens, it happens'.

Another part of me wants to go and get all the tests possible and see if a new GP has any advice. I'm sure I'll get the lose weight one, but I lost about 25lbs las t year and that made no difference! Put a lot it back on over the wintee :dohh:

So, I guess for now, I'm in limbo until I make a decision. I know the problem lies with me though!

Don't know how I am going to face work
tomorrow with my colleague who is accidebtally about 13 weeks pregnant and didn't know it until Wednesday!! :dohh:

I hope you ladies are well.

Maratobe- I think you still have a chance hun. Could just be a slow rise :)

Hey foxy I know its hard to pick yourself up and keep going but I would totally search everywhere to find a Doctor who understands your situation and work with you and OH!

It would be like putting if off and then having to deal with it all later rather than sooner. It could just be something simple or everything could be perfectly fine but the not knowing is hard when TTC!

I was around 80kgs or 85kgs when I got pregnant with my son... that's huge for me as I'm super short as well. My best friend who is around 125kgs went on to have a daughter, the list goes on I have loads of friends who battle/ given up the battle with weight and go on to have pregnancies. It's just a cop out for a Doctor to say its weight when you have such a good cycle clear ovulation, good pre and post ovulation temps. Looking at your chart its text book.

There must be a Doctor out there who doesn't have their head up their ass and some brains!!! Maybe you could ask around at work for some good Doctors or even ask on this site, could be some people in your area.

:hugs:

Thanks moochacha :D

I'm fairly limited Gp wise, as you can only register with ones in the catchment area where you live. Luckily, I have moved and therefore no longer eligible to be seen at my previous (unhelpful) GP surgery. I am going to try and register with a new one - there are a few in this catchment area who seem to be pretty helpful in respect of mental health clients, so I am sure this would carry over into them being helpful in other areas. I will try to register with them in the next week or so.

What kind of tests etc can I request? I've had CD21 bloods taken which were fine.

I wonder if maybe something is just blocked, as like you say, regular cycle, clear temp shift each month :dohh:

Bloody body! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"