New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

My period only lasted half a day it started with a blood clot and was bright red, medium flow for half a day. (tmi sorry).
Just wanted peoples thoughts on that.

I know it can be alarming if its not the norm for you...
but honestly hun, with it being your first period since m/c
I don't think it's anything to be worried about.
Probably just your body working things out. :hugs:

Morning ladies

For some reason I'm having probs with logging in this morning. If I navigate away from this page it logs me out :haha:

moochacha - can't see your chart at the moment, to see what you temps are doing, but have you tested just to be sure?

I've had a temp spike this morning. I think it my be a fluke though! OH is on a week of earliest now, so was up @ 5:30. I didn't wake up as such, just snoozed and fell back to sleep and was woken by my alarm at 7. Will be interesting to see what happens tomorrow.

Doctors appointment tonight @ 7 - gonna try and get my concerns and feelings across and see what he says!

Hope everyone is well :D

Oh and my meh comment which I didn't have time to elaborate on was because while I was typing DH was saying something about TTC in November. He was suggesting we wait until we finish our degree we're just starting.... WTT 4 years? Me 30 this year? I don't think so.

I was pretty pissed off but alas we're WTT till November but we fail at the preventing part. lol:haha:

Sorry for the massive post but I just wanted to ask a quick question as well. :flower:

My period only lasted half a day it started with a blood clot and was bright red, medium flow for half a day. (tmi sorry). Just wanted peoples thoughts on that.

Right now I feel contently sick like nausea and it wont go away since yesterday. :wacko: Weird. Good for my diet though because I don't feel like eating anything.

OMG wait 4 years!?! Typical man, doesn't understand the biological clock at all, it's also like giving a child a present then taking it away again.
I would guess your hormones have not settled yet after m/c but seeing the doctor is a good idea. Hope it goes well!

Well my temp is still all over the place but the main thing is it is not going below my normal post ov temps (checking against January's cycle as that's the most recent +ve test). Been feeling nauseous for a few days now, trying not to get hopes up, it's probably just that I'm nervous about our FS appointment today!

Morning ladies

For some reason I'm having probs with logging in this morning. If I navigate away from this page it logs me out :haha:

moochacha - can't see your chart at the moment, to see what you temps are doing, but have you tested just to be sure?

I've had a temp spike this morning. I think it my be a fluke though! OH is on a week of earliest now, so was up @ 5:30. I didn't wake up as such, just snoozed and fell back to sleep and was woken by my alarm at 7. Will be interesting to see what happens tomorrow.

Doctors appointment tonight @ 7 - gonna try and get my concerns and feelings across and see what he says!

Hope everyone is well :D

FOxy I would guess if you have bookmarked this thread that would be why you can get in, I had to log in today (I have it set up so I am always logged in) after the server maintenance last night. Try logging out and in again. Or maybe the problem has resolved already.

Morning ladies, could someone take a nosey and see if you think I ov'd yesterday or not? Im really praying I did cos my word did I go to some lengths to TTC yesterday!

Quick question do you all use OPK? Are they worth using? And when do you know when to use the first one?

Thanks

i'm so frustrated! i have no idea what is going on with my body :( i have always been a very starting on the day kind of person. even through basic training (3 months) living with 60+ females and my job training (7 months) living with 15 females! but no, not this year. i've never been late, or had an irregular period in my 25 years of existance. i missed my period last month, and now i have missed my period this month as well. i tested HPT last week and got neg and i had a blood test the end of march and got neg so i don't know what it could be. i've been tested for anemia & thyroid and both came back negative. also had a pap in february that came back normal. FF says i MAY have ovulated CD16 and my temp has been above my coverline for 13DPO... can anybody tell me what any of this means? https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2dd505...this is the first time i truly feel not in sync with my body :(

Hi MrsEngland, they are good for telling you your body is gearing up to ov, they dont work for everyone (if you have PCOS for example you would just ge positives all the time) but generally they work and a positive will tell you your going to in the next 24-36 hours approximately. When you use them depends when you normally ovulate. For example if you normally ovulate around cd14 you would start taking them at about CD10 to 12 and the line should get darker as you approach ov. Hope that helps.

Nevertogether your chart does look right, i would say expect AF tomorrow or within 4 days after that, otherwise do a hpt, if thats neg and you dont come on there are drugs the doc can give you to make you come on.

Moochacha my 1st AF after my mmc sounds very similar to what you've had. A lot shorter than usual, lasted about a day and was just bright red blood with a few clots. I was expecting it to be a lot worse so was a little suprised. They seem to have evened out again and are almost back to usual now though so I wouldn't be too worried.

JB3 - that dip at 9dpo could easily be implantation. Hopefully your temps will keep rising now :)

Welcome Mrs England :hugs: Obviously there isn't much on your chart atm but after a couple of weeks you should have a lot more to read on there. It is a bit confusing at first but we were all there once you are on the right thread as there are a lot of very knowledgable people on here - I found it a massive help when I first started charting.

I've had a nice temp dip this morning :happydance: not quite down to the coverline which I would've liked but it's not far off. Not sure if its too early at 4dpo to be a possible ID though - obviously will keep my fingers crossed that it is though :winkwink:

Hi Ladies

Hope you have all had a brill weekend!!

I dont have any temps from sat and sunday and this morning i was awake between 4.40 and 6.30 and then went back to sleep for an hour and took my temp at 7.30 it was 97.67 i dont think i can really put this in can i? arent you suppossed to have un-interupted sleep for atleast 3 hours??!! if its an ok temp it has gone down quite a lot!!

But owell!! after the orangey pinky CM last week i have had no spottin what so ever!! not even when BDing over the weekend!!! I have never had a cycle where i havent spotted for ages!! and after OVing i always always bleed when bedding!!

I have been sleeping terribly waking up all the time!! (god just got major Deja-vu!!!) think i am going to try setting my alarm for really early in the morning like 4am taking my temp and then going back to sleep because i wake up so often my temps are always at different times!!!
x

Temp drop this morning so I corrected the two late temps I took ff took my crosshairs away..I dont think i've Od tho anyway..all tho todays temp could be the dip I get a lot at 5dpo (all tho its never been that big of a dip)..guess I'll see what tomorrow brings.

hey girls, i was wondering if any of you were taking femaprin(vitex)/maca or drinking red raspberry leaf tea? i started taking them this cycle and my temps are higher than they normally are. don't know if that's normal? i'm just hoping my post o temps will be high too.

I have just ordered a BBT thermometer off amazon and so I will be starting to chart as soon as I get that through, although I am due to ovulate (I hope) around the time it will be delivered, so who knows, I may not even need to use it! *fingers crossed*.

I also have my clearblue OVP kit at hand for the next few days.

Happy Monday ladies-how is everyone today?

AFM, it's 5DPO and stil no coverline. Am I correct in saying it should be 97.15?

My post-o temps don't seem to be as high as many others'...I see a lot of 98+ temps, but I seem to linger at 97.xx I hope that isn't a sign of a possible problem. How would a chart reflect low progesterone?

Thanks girls :hugs: I was thinking its probably from the MC up until i started feeling really nauseous but that could be caused from anything.

lol Fifi you're totally right typical male... I'm not waiting around 4 years to have a baby I plan on having another 2 or 3 which I can't do if we're going to start at 34 :p

I'm starting to feel really broody again so maybe we can NTNP til November lol with me actively charting? lol I'm just a basket case lol.

Nicole maybe that's an Ovulation dip? I've only had it like that once but I haven't been charting nearly as long as you so I'm still getting to know my body. :dust:

Foxy Good luck at the Doctors!!!!

Thanks Shannon and Tessa!!! :flower:

Moochacha my 1st AF after my mmc sounds very similar to what you've had. A lot shorter than usual, lasted about a day and was just bright red blood with a few clots. I was expecting it to be a lot worse so was a little suprised. They seem to have evened out again and are almost back to usual now though so I wouldn't be too worried.

Glad to hear that your cycles are almost back to normal :happydance: :dust:

Hey should check out my facebook I became a fan of your photography under Rebecca Ortiz. I took some pictures of the three zoos we've taken DS to over the past week. We took 100's but haven't had the time to look through them all yet but got some really good ones.

Just need more hours in the day so we can edit them. :D

Totally loving your work as well.

Hey should check out my facebook I became a fan of your photography under Rebecca Ortiz. I took some pictures of the three zoos we've taken DS to over the past week. We took 100's but haven't had the time to look through them all yet but got some really good ones.

Just need more hours in the day so we can edit them. :D

Totally loving your work as well.

Thanks hun - still got a long way to go but am getting used to my camera a bit more now.

Oooh - I had seen you had joined but sometimes have no idea who people are I shall have a look at your page later :)

I love animal pictures. I am planning a trip to the zoo in the next month and am really looking forward to it.

Nevertogether your chart does look right, i would say expect AF tomorrow or within 4 days after that, otherwise do a hpt, if thats neg and you dont come on there are drugs the doc can give you to make you come on.

thanks helly! my military doc said i have to wait to miss a period for three months before they can help me any further so if i miss this one..i have to wait until, or if, i miss the next. FX'ed i get this one though so i can begin getting ready for DH in june!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->