New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

fifi darling I think your temps are fine. They are not much different from temps of last months chart:)

Nicole, it may well be that your body is just getting settled again perhaps?

fifi at least there is signs that you have OV'd that's a good sign :) you're on 7dpo, still time for a dip yet :)

foxy, how you getting on hunny?

shazza, i see crossbars coming your way soon :D

pichi i think you're right..hopefully it wont take long to get it together lol

fingers crossed for you hunny xx your temps are looking nice and steady anyways..

Quiet in here tonight ladies.

Hope you've all had a nice day today. :)

I've had a long day. I left the house at noon and did not get home until 6pm then spent until about 9pm cleaning. My niece baby sat and is 37 weeks pg so its hard for her to get around lol I figure watching 7 kids is enough and told her to leave the mess and Id clean it when I got home..oh boy what a mess I had to clean lol

Thanks for the vote of confidence Pichi & Shazza....
Hope you're right in thinking I'm not out yet.
But, I got a BFN and feel crappy today. :(

I'm wondering why FF changed my cycle from 30 to 40 days???

Firedancer & Shazza.... looks like you should be
getting your crosshairs soon! :thumbup:

Meh - temp is going down!
Im know your not out until she arrives but it sure means that she is on her way.

Grrrr

I'm definitely out. Temp has dropped dramatically and serious cramps this morning. Normally have 28 day cycles. If ff is right my luteal phase is only 9 days, is it ok for it to be short like that?? I'm all new to this and have no clue what an ideal cycle should look like.

Hey

I'm afraid it does look like AF may be just aeound the corner. Still, if you have a 29 day cycle, then you should expect her tomorrow, so your LP will be 10 days. LPs between 10 - 16
days are considered fine :D

As you haven't temp all the way through this cycle, you may have ovulated a few days earlier than FF suggests. You may have ovulated on CD16 or 17, but without some more earlier temps, it can only go by the temps entered on this occasion.

If AF appears, try to temp the whole cycle and you'll get a much clearer pattern.

:D

Hope this helps.

Thanks.
Will be temping every day from now on and going to try to start charting CM as well so should have a clearer picture next month. Pretty sure AF is coming today, so it will have been 28 day cycle, will FF automatically start a new cycle for me when AF comes?

Firedancer & Shazza.... looks like you should be
getting your crosshairs soon! :thumbup:

Yep they were put on this morning :thumbup:

No rise today, stayed the same as yesterday but when I overlay my charts my temps are still higher than average. So now at 3dpo.

Am thinking I might not bother analysing my symptoms this month and inputting them on FF as I think they give me false hope. If I can try and not to input them then I might not get as excited during the 2ww.

Hope you all have a nice day, the weather looks lovely again. I'm off to Reading for my bridesmaid hair and make up trial so will catch up with you all later :)

MMM If I leave the two temps I've taken after cd 9 about a hour late ff gives me crosshairs on cd 9..if I correct them it takes it away..what to do? what to do? lol I did do opks on cd 8 one in the very early morning and one late at night the one late at night was just about pos..wonder if I caught it going down?..I was havibg O like pains and ewcm.
What should I do girls leave the temps taken at the wrong time or correct them? either way im going to keep doing opks just in case.

hey nicole, I would probably leave them in if they co-inside with OV pains and EWCM you can always adjust them later if your temps dont stay high

hey shazza, i'm 3 dpo today aswell, hope this is it for us!

hey Foxy, looks like OVs on its way soon for you, good luck hun!

Thank Tierney I was thinking along the same lines..

i'm pretty new at this, just started about the 20th of last month after i missed my 9March period. just trying to figure out what this all means. i've read the helpful FF tutorials, but i'm still a little lost :(

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2dd505

Does anyone know if you can have implantation without a dip? My temps have never been this consistent in my chart before?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->